Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bearvsbare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bearvsbare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love full movie bea alonzo and aga muhlach, please bear with me, teddy bear love quotes, teddy bear images with love quotes, right to bear arms,

• 28 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Sourav Roy

Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #makeupyourmind ~Gyaan of the Day~ Bear vs. Bare To bear is to carry something. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #bearvsbare

read more
that it's not over, you can still win it, no matter what they say to you! Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #MakeUpYourMind 

~Gyaan of the Day~

Bear vs. Bare

To bear is to carry something.

Rahul Sharma

Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #makeupyourmind ~Gyaan of the Day~ Bear vs. Bare To bear is to carry something. #feelings #yqbaba #Collab #randomthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #bearvsbare

read more
If you are ready to bear my bare feelings. Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #MakeUpYourMind 

~Gyaan of the Day~

Bear vs. Bare

Arshi Dokadia

#makeupyourmind #Collab Challenge #bearvsbare #Gyaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whether we can trust you or not 
Whether my soul can be vulnerable
Or you’d have a market set
Where my secrets can be sold and bought. 

Perhaps, it would have been better,
For me to zip my mouth,
Be the perfect, ideal girl,
But now you know, the farce,
And I am terrified, everyone will do too.  #makeupyourmind

#Collab Challenge #bearvsbare #gyaan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #makeupyourmind ~Gyaan of the Day~ Bear vs. Bare To bear is to carry something. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #bearvsbare

read more
if your mind won't accept things 
then how could you burden it off 
with unacceptable stuff? Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #MakeUpYourMind 

~Gyaan of the Day~

Bear vs. Bare

Upendar M

Life is unpredictable, do it now😊😊 #Collab Challenge #bearvsbare #Gyaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Make up your mind and tell me how much you cried for me
Make up your mind and tell me how much happy you are, when you are with me.
Make up your mind and tell me how much you love me
Finally, make up your mind and bring back my happiness into my life. Life is unpredictable, do it now😊😊
#Collab Challenge #bearvsbare #gyaan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Please bear up with my mood swings
I'm passing through a tough stage
hands are tied, cannot bare my soul
to share with you what plagues my mind #bearvsbare #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writesofindia #mirakee #pods

Impeccable Words

What do you desire from your existence???  #makeupyourmind
#yqbaba
#collabchallenge #bearvsbare #gyaan #yourquoteandmine
#yqchallenge #yqbabaquotes

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagada

read more
Either you want to sail your life
Or 
Want to be at sea shore Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #MakeUpYourMind 

~Gyaan of the Day~

Bear vs. Bare

Anand Nagda

read more
Either you want to sail your life
Or 
Want to be at sea shore Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #MakeUpYourMind 

~Gyaan of the Day~

Bear vs. Bare

Ragini Mishra

Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #makeupyourmind ~Gyaan of the Day~ Bear vs. Bare To bear is to carry something. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #EKLAVYA #bearvsbare

read more
Am I here on this earth....to impress you?
Don't think of it! Fed up of people around you being indecisive? It could be regarding ordering food or someone giving you mixed signals? Jot down that conversation. Use #MakeUpYourMind 

~Gyaan of the Day~

Bear vs. Bare

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification