Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thetreeoutside Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thetreeoutside Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thet nagpuri song 1600, thet nagpuri video, new thet nagpuri song, new thet nagpuri mp3, thet nagpuri video song 2015,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sweety PIe💚

No matter when Looking at tree out side my window I tell myself that,
Have you noticed how beautiful autumn leaves are when they move through the air and across the ground when the wind moves them?
It's like a dance with Mother Nature. It's magical.
You have been blowing around like debris being swept down a sidewalk by a leaf blower.
You are ungrounded and easily influenced by outside forces.
You have too many people giving you advice that has nothing to do with your life.
Tell them to stop sharing then focus on your breath for five minutes. You will gain clarity this way.
You'll soon become more like a leaf, floating through the air... #750 #glimpseofmysoul #soulneeds #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #yqbaba

Sweety PIe💚

749 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The leaves of that tree are scattered like my dreams,
Seeing those scattered leaves I also remember those shattered moments of my life and I try to wrap them up..
But still there is hope like that tree,
which will again spring when the right season comes... #749 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
#latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
are my cheer leaders ✨ Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tells me it's childhood story that ages back to a thousand years ,

Just like how the other grandparents do. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Inspires me to live to the fullest,
Opening arms & welcoming all
It is a home, that lack the wall,
It’s breaths for all
Bears for all,
Stays in the sun 
provide shade to all,
It giggles with the squirrels 
Flutter with the birds 
Dare to stand tall 
even when it’s 
time for fall.
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Is braver and stronger,
It bears the brunt of
Nature's Fury and famine
First and last
Yet never frets or fumes..
Absorbs Sun and Rain
Giving shelter to all..
Far better than Me
In all respects... 
. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Asking many things.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Knowing that you are speaking unwillingly, I continue...With zeal that I don't need anything but you... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha Shirote

read more
Teaches me to be stable.
To be strong to face the storms,
To be cheerful to live in unfavorable conditions,
To be charming to makes friends and help them,
And to be good enough to think for others. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
There is no tree outside my window 
Still I will write an imaginary one 

The tree outside my window makes me refreshed by the fress soothing breezy air and the sound of leaves are beautifully whispering in my ears which makes me happy 😊😊
Shadow of the tree gives me a peaceful feeling and won't leave me either my soul 🍫🍫 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification