Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justicedieswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justicedieswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just fall in love with you, just to let you know i love you quotes, just to say i love you quotes, i just want to be happy with you quotes, i just broke up with my girlfriend,

• 17 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Contemplation- Lies are akin to drugs both temporarily protect us from the havoc that reality created but once addicted we become prey to our own demons. As quoted by me earlier, portrays the harsh reality of today's world. Although many people would read it , many would ignore , many would even think about it but guess how many will change their thinking or even think about any change? Yes .. a very few of them . Lies have become very common earlier when we were kids we used to have a little gu #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #firstquote #YourQuoteAndMine #justice #youandI #justicedieswhen

read more
and when trust
is served on a broken platter 
it breaks the heart 
and kills the soul forever... Contemplation-
Lies are akin to drugs both temporarily protect us from the havoc that reality created but once addicted we become prey to our own demons. As quoted by me earlier, portrays the harsh reality of today's world. Although many people would read it , many would ignore , many would even think about it but guess how many will change their thinking or even think about any change? Yes .. a very few of them . Lies have become very common earlier when we were kids we used to have a little gu

Simran

Someone said that the criminal is the one who ignore injustice🙏 Thank you so much for poke Shiva Saxena☺ #yqbaba #yqtales #justice #simran_tathe #yqquotes #myquote life #justicedieswhen

read more
Justice dies when
Inequality Born,

Justice dies when
We ignore democracy

Justice never born
Untill we shouts against​
Injustice.

Someone said that the criminal is the one who ignore injustice🙏

Thank you so much for poke Shiva Saxena☺

#yqbaba #yqtales #justice #simran_tathe #yqquotes #myquote #life #justicedieswhen

Shivani Abbaraju

Justice dies when it is given & yet.. is denied

Its like mere breathing, with no life inside #justicedieswhen #yqbaba #yqchallenge  #justice

Shivani Abbaraju

The powerful one, used his powers on her
"Great soul" was earned by destroying many like hers'
One man had balls, raised a voice against him
Avenged their pain & assassinated him
That bastard raped them until their last breath
& Verdict was out to be hanged till death
Sadly, good guy's actions couldn't be justified
Justice dies.. when it is given & is yet denied.  
 #yqchallengeaccepted #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqbabachallenge #justice #justicedieswhen

Shivani Abbaraju

Perception perception ki baat h #justice #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqchallenge #justicedieswhen

read more
The child had 2 Mothers
One gave birth
Another gave life
Unexpected knocks on the door
Sadness ,fear
& Tears of joy
Sadly, who gets what
A fourth person decides
Justice dies when it is given & yet is denied.
  Perception perception ki baat h #justice #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqchallenge  #justicedieswhen

Bizz_are_ Soul

Justice dies
when we forget 
the thin demarcation 
between love and lust... #justice 
#justicedieswhen 
#rentmylife 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqbabaquotes

Shivani Abbaraju

Justice dies when it is given & yet.. is denied

Its like mere breathing, with no life inside #justicedieswhen #yqbaba #yqchallenge  #justice

Shivani Abbaraju

The powerful one, used his powers on her
"Great soul" was earned by destroying many like hers'
One man had balls, raised a voice against him
Avenged their pain & assassinated him
That bastard raped them until their last breath
& Verdict was out to be hanged till death
Sadly, good guy's actions couldn't be justified
Justice dies.. when it is given & is yet denied.  
 #yqchallengeaccepted #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqbabachallenge #justice #justicedieswhen

Shivani Abbaraju

Perception perception ki baat h #justice #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqchallenge #justicedieswhen

read more
The child had 2 Mothers
One gave birth
Another gave life
Unexpected knocks on the door
Sadness ,fear
& Tears of joy
Sadly, who gets what
A fourth person decides
Justice dies when it is given & yet is denied.
  Perception perception ki baat h #justice #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqchallenge  #justicedieswhen

Ankit

Justice dies when grave crimes are justified with protests, candle march, without effective and strict actions.
Whatever, this is Democracy ! #yqbaba #yqchallange #justicedieswhen
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification