Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somethingsinlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somethingsinlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love or something like that, if you love something, something you love, ____ the culprit something to say, something love song,

• 42 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #somethingsinlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We accept the change!  Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #somethingsinlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you are least expecting them.
All of a sudden you realize that you cant do anything ...and then end up suspecting them Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine

Richa Vedpathak

Once the time flew away, the memories faded.
Once the people were nice, with time they changed. 
Once the progress is linear, at another time it's non-linear.
Some things were the same, but some things are unknown.  #myquotes #digitalquotewriting #yourquotestory #yourquotes #time #unknown #memories #somethingsinlife

kranthi Sowjanya

In need of something more in my life... #somethingsinlife life #lifepoetry #lifequotes #lifelessons

read more
I want something more in my life
Maybe adrenaline 
I'm looking for something more in my life
Maybe passion for living 
I'm craving for something more in my life
Maybe fire that makes me feel alive
I'm looking for something more in my life
Morethan what I have now...
Honestly I have no idea of what I'm looking for.
All I know is that when I find it I will know in an instant
That I have finally found something
Which ignites the spark in me to live the life with all my might... In need of something more in my life...
 #somethingsinlife #life #lifepoetry #lifequotes #lifelessons

Sri chandra sekar T.I

read more
When you starts sacrificing your desired wishes and comfort zone  Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #somethingsinlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish

read more
You think it's the Wrong Time for it..

But Actually 
It is the Best Time for it.. Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish

K Harsita

So, surmount your decisions. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #somethingsinlife #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we allow them to happen. So, surmount your decisions.
Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife  #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #somethingsinlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #intended #yqquotes #yqbaba #Unexpectedthings

read more
when we never intend to face them... Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine
#intended 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#unexpectedthings

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...they are least required... Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You are not prepared, 
You have to take instant decision 
It may be right or wrong
You have to take step
If it is worng
Don't regret
As it is a life changing experience... Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #somethingsinlife   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification