Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lf18 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lf18 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 70 Followers
  • 148 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uttam Dixit

#Collab #lf18 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #udquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #return

read more
...In my life... 
That you'll return with the days, I spent with you before,
That pleasures will also return with fun, much more,
Whenever I think about your comeback,it comes to my mind,
That then I'll also return in myself as I was your. #Collab #lf18 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#udquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #return

Rahul Sharma

Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? Use #TheExtraordinary #lf18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Motivational

read more
If it isn't happy. When the
 script of your destiny is written by God himself , then these halts are temporary they aren't the end. Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? 
Use #TheExtraordinary 

#lf18 #Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqtales #motivational

Rahul Sharma

The performers at Language Fest 2018 are sharing their hearts and souls on the stage. How would you react if someone caught a glimpse of your soul? #lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba #Collab #Challenge #Soul #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A current of surprise may run through their soul making their blood frozen and feet standstill for a lifetime by realizing that it hardly matters how worn and torn a soul is, it has exceptional ability of regeneration. The performers at Language Fest 2018 are sharing their hearts and souls on the stage. 
How would you react if someone caught a glimpse of your soul? 

#lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba #Collab #Challenge #soul #inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? Use #TheExtraordinary #lf18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #TheExtraordinary

read more
                        it's a beginning with new twist😉 Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? 
Use #TheExtraordinary 

#theextraordinary

Uvarani jaganathan

The stage at Language Festival 2018 is ready for 100+ performances, are you? Book your tickets, show up and the flood of talent you will witness will completely change you as a person. Use #TheStageIsSet #Collab Challenge #lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #languagefestival2018 #StageIsSet

read more
                      always , for all those who deserve the best and enthusiastic audience... The stage at Language Festival 2018 is ready for 100+ performances, are you? Book your tickets, show up and the flood of talent you will witness will completely change you as a person. 
Use #TheStageIsSet
#Collab Challenge 
#lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
#languagefestival2018 
#stageisset

Nalini Rupam

Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? Use #TheExtraordinary #lf18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This is not the end...for I have kicked my heels today. Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? 
Use #TheExtraordinary 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? Use #TheExtraordinary #lf18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
as it's not 
the last breathe. Language Festival 2018 is just the beginning. There are bigger and better things on the way. You ready to be a part of the extraordinary? 
Use #TheExtraordinary 

Swapnil Moon

The performers at Language Fest 2018 are sharing their hearts and souls on the stage. How would you react if someone caught a glimpse of your soul? #lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they feel that they have got the 
whole control over soul. The performers at Language Fest 2018 are sharing their hearts and souls on the stage. 
How would you react if someone caught a glimpse of your soul? 

#lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba #Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

The stage at Language Festival 2018 is ready for 100+ performances, are you? Book your tickets, show up and the flood of talent you will witness will completely change you as a person. Use #TheStageIsSet #Collab Challenge #lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
bring that artist out. The stage at Language Festival 2018 is ready for 100+ performances, are you? Book your tickets, show up and the flood of talent you will witness will completely change you as a person. 
Use #TheStageIsSet
#Collab Challenge 
#lf18 #languagefestival #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

What are you waiting for? Your salary? Your parcel to arrive? Let us know #FinalCountdown P.S. One day to go for Language Festival 2018. The team has been counting down days and are ready to put up a grand show. Have you bought your tickets yet? Link is in the bio if you haven’t. #lf18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
step in examination hall. 😂
No wonder everyone had 
such count down. What are you waiting for? Your salary? Your parcel to arrive? Let us know #FinalCountdown

P.S. One day to go for Language Festival 2018. The team has been counting down days and are ready to put up a grand show. Have you bought your tickets yet? Link is in the bio if you haven’t.

#Lf18 #Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification