Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chester_Bennington Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chester_Bennington Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chester bennington depression quotes, chester linkin park quotes, chester bennington quotes, hal e chester, quotes by chester bennington,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aman Mishra

You song were the reason why I was Inspired to write, your songs were my best friend in my solitude, you were the reason why I bought a guitar, to see you performing live was on of my fantasies and now you've made me realise that's it's never going to happen #yqbaba #RIP #Chester_Bennington #you_will_be_missed

read more
In the end I did become so numb,
your songs were my lullaby 
your screams crawled beneath my skin, you did built it all up and burned it to the ground 
I was expecting from you one more light and all you gave us all is not so good goodbye.

"ALL THE HURT INSIDE YOU LEARNED TO HIDE SO WELL" CHESTER BENNINGTON

R.I.P Chester Bennington  You song were the reason why I was Inspired to write, your songs were my best friend in my solitude,  you were the reason why I bought a guitar, to see you performing live was on of my fantasies and now you've made me realise that's it's never going to happen
#yqbaba #RIP #chester_bennington #you_will_be_missed

Nisha✨

#RIP #RIP #Chester_Bennington ✨ #Linkin_Park ✨

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourqoute

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification