Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ihaveplansphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ihaveplansphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ihave power bank, bsnl bihar plan 2900, iha, iha designs,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sorry I have plans, but I prefer the unplanned ones.. Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Credits: HipDict on Instagram

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Inthira Shini

Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't able to message because I  enroute to the prosperous future.  Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

"Better plans so to say. "

" What's it ?"

"In what way ?"

"Let's spend time together, watching

Our Marriage Album!"

"Better we go out, have some fresh air "  Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Varadhan P M

read more

"No problem Ravi.. " "Indeed I am

glad to hear that from you "😊

" That's why I have come to stay

with you.. "

"As  the saying goes, the fruit has slipped

and fallen into the cup of milk !"  Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

#mai_bekhabar

#collabwithmb #mai_bekhabar Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Are my fav words as an introvert #collabwithmb #mai_bekhabar

Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Sorry I can't go out
I have plans this 
weekend to sleep Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Rishu

read more
I am not that much financially and socially capable to join you for outing Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

PRATHAP KUMAR

read more
Unintentional and inevitable
Life is certainly having uncertainty
plans in esplanade of exertion .  Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Nikhil Kaushik

Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sorry for ignoring you for now a days.
I have a plan that can make our future better, and I am doing my best to do so. Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #yourquoteandmine

R.S. Meena

Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase sorry, I have plans. #ihaveplansphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Your plan isn't acceptable. Sorry, I have plans: I'm actually free and doing nothing at home. I just don't want to come. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification