Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whentogether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whentogether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whent meaning, whent, oge ways to pay, oge words, oge walk up station,

• 33 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Nalini Rupam

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
time  becomes timeless for me. What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life love #lovedones #yqbaba

read more
That, I feel like a floating feather
In this somewhat warm, windy and 
chilly weather.  What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #love #lovedones #yqbaba

Anaya Agarwal

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

...the world seems a better place to live in.... What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayq ankitagupta #ankitaguptafealling #ankitaguptadairy

read more
Ha Mai bhohot bolti hu,
magar TB hi JB tum sath hote ho. What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yq ankitagupta
#ankitaguptafealling #ankitaguptadairy

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Time has a different speed, 
Sometimes it is fast
Sometimes it is slow. 
Sometime it passes without informing 
Sometimes it doesn't even reach. 
Sometime I wait for the time, 
To pass soon. 
Sometime I don't want the time to arrive.
Now I am in that state,
Where I miss the time being with you... What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
We will be able to develop our nation and be unaffected by the outer forces 🇮🇳 What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shekhar Prasad

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #शेखु #Friendship #soulmate love Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We can row this journey with ease and comfort,

Time spent with you elapses without much effort.

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #शेखु #friendship #soulmate #love

Anuj Jain

read more
I realize what loneliness is all about What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba

read more
I am happy and carefree. What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I feel complete. What happens when you are together with someone you love? #whentogether #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification