Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beginwritingapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beginwritingapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, you begin to feel like home, he is too proud to beg, failure is an opportunity to begin again, you begin to wonder why you came lyrics,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I write the words
By passed from heart
And feel it 
Then 
I write through my experience Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words flow out in a melody 
As I narrate the tale to myself  Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
Unlimited emotions flows through words to reach your heart Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I just allow words to take 
control over my mind
rather than coaxing out
words to write. Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #englishquote #yqbaba

read more

Feeling lost to myself unknown.
Sometimes.... 
I can not find the melody and rhythm.
Yet, the pen wants to reach the goal. Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #englishquote #yqbaba

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
I'll think about you ....words comes flawlessly... It ends up with an unexpected version...becz you occupied my thoughts ... Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Words get puzzled
Thoughts not getting proper word
Time move
Gradually pen catch the feeling
Start putting on paper
Still revolt between thoughts,words nd mind 
Nd result paper cover with beautifully lined poem. Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Divyanshu Pathak

Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Shweta Mishra

read more
When I write a poem
You come and wishper ....
Oh ... Stranger came and call out for me sometime💑....
 Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shweta Mishra

k. Mishra

read more
Am feel very excited
Fear, and full of imotions.
But your platform "yourquote"
Gave me encouragement.
Then now am  writing
And expression my thoughts
Emotions, and my feelings. Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
My heart 
Sometimes smiles 
Sometimes cries
Sometimes dreams
Sometimes screams Write a poem about writing a poem. #beginwritingapoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification