Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whateveriam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whateveriam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, whatever happened to baby jane, whatever happens happens for the best, wha wha kya baat hai 390, do whatever you want,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loneliness!  Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Indian Navy Day is observed on 4 December to commemorate the courageous attack on the Karachi harbour during the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 by the Indian Naval Missile. This day recognizes the splendour, great achievements and role of the naval force to the nation. Operation Trident was executed in 1971 by the Indian Navy on 4th December night which led a devastating attack on the Pakistan Naval Headquarters in Karachi. Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhosle, the Maratha emperor of the 17th century is cons #Courage #yqbaba #gratitude #lovemycountry #indiannavy #remembertowrite #whateveriam

read more
Whatever I am today, it is because of
Protection from brave hearts,
Who are always ready to go
Beyond the resistance of everything
And just flows with the 
Rhythm of bravery. Indian Navy Day is observed on 4 December to commemorate the courageous attack on the Karachi harbour during the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 by the Indian Naval Missile. This day recognizes the splendour, great achievements and role of the naval force to the nation.

Operation Trident was executed in 1971 by the Indian Navy on 4th December night which led a devastating attack on the Pakistan Naval Headquarters in Karachi.

Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhosle, the Maratha emperor of the 17th century is cons

Dipa Rani G.

Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One challenge of my ex that I m not capable of earning even a penny in my life. Thanks for the challenge! Today I m way more improved and wise human than what I was. Much thank you.  Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Trehan

read more
The decisions taken in past... Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Ma - bapu, acharya mahapragya ji, Lord hanu, Lord ganu 🌻🌻 Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

koushik lenka

read more
 My Father and Mother's invisible sacrifice Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
The mistakes I made and overcoming the failures...  Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Almighty 😇 Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aakash Udeg

read more
What i lost and what i learned from it. Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made you the person you are today? #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made me the person I am today? Definitely the answer is my parents. #whateveriam #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my parent's innumerable sacrifices, countless efforts, unfathomable love, insurmountable care, indomitable faith and insuperable blessings. Whatever I am today, it is because of the countless books I read. What has made me the person I am today? Definitely the answer is my parents. #whateveriam #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification