Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lightmeuplike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lightmeuplike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light of the world, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, light of truth, light of,

• 41 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Sun .... Everlasting and perpetual
- Aditee Agrawal
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #yqbaba

read more
The rising sun, 
Lights up the clouds, in the horizon.
Light me up like 
The full moon, 
Lights up the darkness, in the night.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #life #yqbaba

Anonymous

Good morning🌷. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the moon, through which I can give hope and aspirations to the broken and beautiful SOULS of this world.  Good morning🌷. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine

xyz

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
a candle which eradicates the darkness and light the way for others. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the star far away, 
Not everyone craves for star
But make me that star
Which is crave by only you... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
The brightest star,
Fill the life with lots of love like
The water filled jar,
Want to enjoy the music of life
Like dance in bar,
I will cross all the limits because
Everything is fair in love and war. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Morning Mantra 
Why is there so much stress in life. It’s because we focus too much on improving our lifestyle rather than our life.

Poonam Suyal

read more
Good thoughts brighten the soul Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Stupidity
of banging plates.

Anuj Jain

read more
Creativity of neologisms.
Trite's so dreary. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #lightmeuplike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification