Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearSun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearSun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Shine Bright,
Warm Light,
Repeat. Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Relateable

read more
You doesn't change
But your presence has different meaning when you are close
And different when you are far
#relateable Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your warm rays on a cold morning gives me the comfort of someone I really miss in my life.
I know you must definitely be trying to blaze on this earth but the cold wind refuses to let you do it.
Such mornings are worth treasuring and admiring.
The bounties of nature helps in relieving stress and enhances ones mood.
This letter is an ode to you and being grateful for whatever you have beamed on this planet for centuries and continue to do so.. 
Keep Shining👍
 Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Durga Kannan

read more
We share a love hate relationship
Loving you in your absence
Hating you in your presence
How ambiguous that seems
Too much of you tires me
Too little of you leaves me cold
Maybe, you in a right measure
Makes me feel perfect Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Durga Kannan

read more
I need you when it's cold
When I am shivering
In sub zero temperatures
I want to hug you then
And feel warm and secure
But curse you
When you're around
All the time
When I get too much of you
Familiarity breeds contempt
And distance makes
The heart grow fonder
How right it seems Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
You are my teacher. You taught me every bright side have a dark side like your set and rise  Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Munmun Dhali

Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba

read more
Keep shining ..whole day..Don't set today....I want to be busy working..
Don't wanna sleep...
Closing eyes & sitting idle..
Makes me ...remember ..him.. Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba

Aamir Qais AnZar

Ab Garmi toh saheb aisi hi milegi agle 2 mahine. How does #thesunwalk into your house? Good Morning, Bulleh Shah कहते हैं... चढ़दे सूरज ढलदे देखे, बुझदे दीवे बलदे देखे हीरे दा कोइ मुल ना जाणे, खोटे सिक्के चलदे देखे जिना दा न जग ते कोई, ओ वी पुतर पलदे देखे। उसदी रहमत दे नाल बंदे, पाणी उत्ते चलदे देखे। लोकी कैंदे दाल नइ गलदी, मैं ते पथर गलदे देखे। #Sunrise #sunriseremind #sunbelieve #sunclimbs #DearSun #suntaughtme #sunrisemakesmebelieve

read more
सूरज के रौब से लोगों में खौफ हो, 
उसमें सूरज की क्या गलती! Ab Garmi toh saheb aisi hi milegi agle 2 mahine.
How does #thesunwalk into your house? 
Good Morning,  Bulleh Shah कहते हैं...
चढ़दे सूरज ढलदे देखे, बुझदे दीवे बलदे देखे
हीरे दा कोइ मुल ना जाणे, खोटे सिक्के चलदे देखे
जिना दा न जग ते कोई, ओ वी पुतर पलदे देखे।
उसदी रहमत दे नाल बंदे, पाणी उत्ते चलदे देखे।
लोकी कैंदे दाल नइ गलदी, मैं ते पथर गलदे देखे।

Sushmita

Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamybae

read more
You are the greatest source of energy
Everyday when you shine so bright
It gives all little plants and animals
A whole new way to lighten up their world. I hope you will always preach your rays to us not in A very harmful way but the way you always reach us 
Like a big round maroon plate rising from the horizon Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamybae

Sushmita

Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? Now on I will be giving a lot more challenges through the day through notification-less posts like this. #Collab and participate. #DearSun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamybae

read more
You are the greatest source of energy
Everyday when you shine so bright
It gives all little plants and animals
A whole new way to lighten up their world. I hope you will always preach your rays to us not in A very harmful way but the way you always reach us 
Like a big round maroon plate rising from the horizon Good morning! The sun gives me a warm welcome in Delhi. I feel like writing a letter to it. Let’s do that, what say? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamybae
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification