Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearstars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearstars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

To the stars that watch over me, Do you listen to my sighs My calculated goodbyes My I'll-leave-right-now threats and my I'll-be-there promises Will you hold me accountable after I become a part of you for burning brighter than you? #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #25days25letters #dearstars

read more
Dear stars, 
don't watch me..
I am a blanket of miseries...

(Sonali....) To the stars that watch over me,
Do you listen to my sighs 
My calculated goodbyes
My I'll-leave-right-now threats
and my I'll-be-there promises 

Will you hold me accountable after I become a part of you for burning brighter than you?

Khait Ul Abyaz

Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you don't show up in the light of day but, every night you come as an inspiration to me that makes me stand in the dark and hope for the time when i too will shine

Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You were always fascinating.. As a child I was delighted to see you shining in the darkness of the night. Today also, I forget the mundane world when I see you. The magic of 'twinle twinkle little star' has remained with me always, shall remain so till it is Curtains.. 
Awe struck
Yours...  Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

To the stars that watch over me, Do you listen to my sighs My calculated goodbyes My I'll-leave-right-now threats and my I'll-be-there promises Will you hold me accountable after I become a part of you for burning brighter than you? #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #25days25letters #dearstars

read more
In sha allah...
One day, I will also shine like you✨ To the stars that watch over me,
My calculated goodbyes

Will you hold me accountable after I become a part of you for burning brighter than you?

Atul Kaul

read more
"Normally everyone pays to see me but you enjoy your free pass...Lucky you!!!" To the stars that watch over me,
My calculated goodbyes

Sanan

read more
Giver your shine to bright in my sadness to invisible infront of ones To the stars that watch over me,
My calculated goodbyes

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
please don't fall, 
we all miss you.  Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Varadhan P M

read more

Dear cluster of Stars,
You would laugh at me 

When I curse you for my

Mishaps and misfortunes!

It wasn't your fault

that I was born 

Under one of  You!  To the stars that watch over me,
My calculated goodbyes

Ruchi Dhiman

To the stars that watch over me, Do you listen to my sighs My calculated goodbyes My I'll-leave-right-now threats and my I'll-be-there promises Will you hold me accountable after I become a part of you for burning brighter than you? #Collab #postman #postboxit #postmandiaries #yqpostman #25days25letters #dearstars

read more
Are Calling me to their Land. 
The more the Gap between us
The more I am falling and dreaming about
The Stars of the night Sky. 
To be with them like The Moon and 
The Clouds and The Dark. 
Their spark is What makes me inclined towards them. 
It has become my Religion to Look Up
There in the Night Sky and 
Just pray to be with a Star of the Night Sky just like the Moon. 
 To the stars that watch over me,
My calculated goodbyes

DrLal Thadani

Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Dear Stars I still keep wondering What you are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or A big Boss #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

I still keep wondering
What you are
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
or A big Boss
hiding everybody's true life

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
 Still awake? Write and dedicate your #letters to stars. #dearstars #YourQuoteAndMine

Dear Stars
I still keep wondering
What you are
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
or A big Boss
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification