Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a good teacher paragraph writing, midnight writing in japanese, writing a poetry book, writing poetry, a piece of writing that is not poetry,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Nisha

I write down our closeness and set the wrinkles free. Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
releasing the wrinkles 
of your shirt when 
you hold me close.

I write down our closeness and set the wrinkles free.

Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

A means of communication 
To convey in words
And take any decisions 
without fear and favour Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vidya Tripathi

Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
For me writing is like 
Expressing me in few words....
For me writing is like
Giving words to my imagination.. Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
expressing the thoughts no one understands when it is said and pouring my heart out... Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
A healthy way out of any problem that I might be facing at any point of time. It helps me figure out how I shall be charting out my day to day life.. It's a boon, a blessing, a life saving drug for me..  Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
letting my inner peace
or the devil in me
float over paper Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
sketching my emotional me.  Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
grooming my soul Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Exploring the talent inside me 
The stress or pain revealed
 in the form of writing 
Giving positive vibes within  Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Calming the storm within Tell us about yourself. How does writing make you feel? #aboutme #writingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification