Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2322poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2322poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mai 232, post 232 american legion, maharana pratap 232, ufc 232 results, ufc 232,

• 22 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Death arrived
Without a mask
My mask
Failed me Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The tigress
She rises, roars
Paper tiger
He falls Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
He Left
I stood with
Rain hiding
My Tears... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

Abid

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

We met
and love transpired 
She left, 
I stayed.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem
#soultrigger 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
let's go
and catch time
traveling to
the past Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

Prakhar Patsariya

She's afraid
Of dark so
He became
Her moon.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #2322poem

Paradoxical Penman

read more
People dying
Lack of oxygen
Benevolent establishment
Pipe Dream

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

Anuj Jain

read more

Tired body
Vacant faraway looks
Not easy
Being Doctor Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

Thiru

read more
The vaccine 
Is a must,
Inject it
With trust.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

Thiru

read more
Pandemic situation 
Makes more worse, 
Save yourself 
From curse. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2322poem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification