Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best italktomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best italktomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lehiyot ita season 3, ita punjabi, itu baba ita, ita award for best director drama, ita awards 2016 winners list,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

JYOTI GUPTA

When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
.........ever  i need someone, who listen me, my stories & thoughts. When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Stacy Patricia

When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I really miss the old days with my best friend and the way we used to talk. When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Stacy Patricia

One of the best ways to relieve stress after self-talk 

#aboutme #italktomyself

Sakthy RS

read more
my confident level goes down
and when others ignoring me. When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Sheefa Raazi

read more
I'm feeling very safe with myself, 
than any other person...  When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Lovely Dimpy

read more
I am feeling alonely When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
in a fix When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I’m trapped in commotion,
the noises around takes on,
the pressure in my nerves 
is tremendous,
when I need to calm myself
in the voices of unknown. When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I have to convince my boss..
I stand before the dressing mirror
talk to convince myself first!  When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanjana Bharti

When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #paidstory

read more
When nobody is there to
 understand me When do you talk to yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #italktomyself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #paidstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification