Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writinghelpedme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writinghelpedme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a good teacher paragraph writing, midnight writing in japanese, writing a poetry book, writing poetry, a piece of writing that is not poetry,

• 34 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my voice ached to be seen with the eyes of every heart that connected with it and heard with the ears of emotions that resonated with its heartbeat.
 Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka Rathod

You wanna know 
Why I write ?

I write to free
Myself from the haunting memory
I write to ease
The unbearable ache about to explode
I write to uncage
My mind trapped in walls for so long #whyiwrite #writer #writinghelpedme #brokensoul #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqtales

Khait Ul Abyaz

Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it was a lonely day
burdened and wrenched heart
nobody to hold me
and nobody to share pain with.. Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
When no one else was there for me. Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I had to collect broken pieces of my self, 
Till date it remains my go to comfort zone..  Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Kaushal

read more

I was lonely,
feeling guilty....
within helpless moments,
when I want to see a ray of hope
WHEN I DON'T WANT BE QUIET
to be with me for myself.
 Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
love taunts me
belief laughs at me
then writing 
comes as a saviour
and justify myself.  Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

RituRaj Gupta

read more
Writing helped me again when I thought to stop writing about you.
Wine helped me again when I thought to stop drinking to remember you. Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Iam unable to share my every feel to other Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
life broke me.  Tell us about the times you’ve felt writing was your only help. #musingtime #writinghelpedme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification