Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATiwakeupwith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATiwakeupwith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yade yad ati hai, ram naam ati meetha hai, lappe ati hai dua, apki yad bhot ati hai ye dost shayri 0, sayri ke sath wo ladki yaad ati hai dounload,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ What do you wake up with? Share with us.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Morning #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The thought of comparing today with yesterday!  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

What do you wake up with? Share with us.✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ What do you wake up with? Share with us.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Morning #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The thought of making the day rememberable!  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Chitra Iyer

read more
A perk me up hot cuppa
of my favourite beverage
A reflective smile
and the beauty of warm 
words waiting to break 
outa me and settle 
happily elsewhere
'Good Morning, happy soul
Wake up and get going'
I say to myself OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Madhu Jain

read more
cup of hopes 
and positivity 
with a wish of
happy day.  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
with your soulful  whispers...

get up ! make it or break it OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Hajira

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ What do you wake up with? Share with us.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Morning #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #morningmuse

read more
excitement 
vibrating with anticipation
at the prospect of talking to you 
only
to see you still sleeping..

-H.
#morningmuse
 OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #atiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Sathya Sheela

read more
Lack of sleep OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Ar. Smitha

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ What do you wake up with? Share with us.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Morning #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #smithasunkara

read more
a hope that
things I plan
for today works
out well without
any hindrances.  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Shweta Gupta

Relax if things are not at place, think a while and figure out way instead of filled up with broken thoughts. Being positive helps to grow. #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #quoteliners #Broken #yqaestheticthoughts #Morning #dontgiveup Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more

Thoughts to follow,
Dreams to achieve,
Goals in mind,
Positivity in heart.

Earlier, I used to wakeup with 
Broken thoughts,
Partly remembered dreams,
Unfulfilled goals,
Why me in heart. Relax if things are not at place, think a while and figure out way instead of filled up with broken thoughts.
Being positive helps to grow.
 #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 
#yqbaba #quoteliners #broken #yqaestheticthoughts #morning    #dontgiveup
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
A bed coffee

With your thoughts mixed  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiwakeupwith • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification