Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fatherandiarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fatherandiarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love handle fat, father and daughter love images, unconditional love of a father, do bananas make you fat, quotes about being fat and confident,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #HappyFathersDay #FathersDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A poet and his poem
Who admires me in every line
And add beauty in every content;

My father and I are like
A library and a reader
Who is open to show me 
All knowledge I need;

My father and I are alike
In constitution and temperament 
As he is,
So I am. A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #HappyFathersDay #FathersDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Power to each other. A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
His past and my future
 walking hand in hand ...  A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anchal Pandey

read more
Sound and air..!!
  I can't progress without him. A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
version of each other A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a shepherd in the woods
& a lost child following his way
 A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
Heart and it's beats....
Whatever I wish for,
even thinks of it
He knows,
Provides me with it,
as a treat
I've never seen him complaining.....
gives his kids without asking for anything,
all our worries takes back seat 
He's pillar of strength for us....
whatever problems we've,
with him only we discuss 
He's someone,
we all will need for long 
His presence in our life,
makes us so strong A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Chalk and cheese
He won't stop when told to ease,
I am impetuous and he unheroic,
I tell him to dress smart and he's comfortable in his old jeans,
I get him the best shampoos and he uses a soap still,
Indulges me with pizzas and will himself have the greens,
But wait why doesn't it happen with the ice creams,
Hmm there is indeed something similar and not all chalk and cheese. A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
xerox copies. A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #HappyFathersDay #FathersDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters

read more
two side of coin.

Always together..... A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. :) Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fatherandiarelike #happyfathersday #fathersday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification