Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best victoryin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best victoryin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he has given me victory, love victor season 2, love victor episode 1, love victor, quotes on victory and success,

• 24 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Rajesh Gurjar

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reaching for the stars, touching the clouds Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Appreciation from people who underestimated me once.... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
He gave a hairbreadth slip to defeat!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
getting what you dreamt of including others Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

Poonam Suyal

read more
Achieving something which we think was unachievable  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

Anuj Jain

read more
When difference between
happiness and sadness
ceases. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

Anuj Jain

read more
Belittle the opposition
and proclaim your superiority
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

Penman

read more
 Boon by heaven as answer to prayers Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

Pick of the Patch

read more
Victory is......
"When someone finds the beauty of soul"
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #victoryin7words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification