Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thankyouyq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thankyouyq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, than to be a king of a vast domain lyrics, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Mahima Jain

योर कोट पर पहली paid story योर कोट को ही समर्पित। 🙏 योर कोट ने ना मुझे अपने टैलेंट से मिलवाया बल्कि मुझे पहचान भी दी। बचपन से सपना था कि गूगल पर अपने नाम से खुद को ही देख पाऊं। सोचा नहीं था इस प्रकार ये सपना सच होगा। ❤️ और आज विद्यार्थियों को ये प्रीमियम तोहफा देके योर कोट सच में मेरे लिए जीता जागता भगवान बन गया है। 🙏 शुक्रिया Harsh Snehanshu YourQuote Didi YQbaba and Team #yqbaba #yqquotes #thankyouyq #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #तेरेनाम #paidstory

read more
सौभाग्य की बात थी।
तेरी बरकत मुझ पर
खुदा का उपहार थी।।
 योर कोट पर पहली paid story योर कोट को ही समर्पित। 🙏 
योर कोट ने ना मुझे अपने टैलेंट से मिलवाया बल्कि मुझे पहचान भी दी। बचपन से सपना था कि गूगल पर अपने नाम से खुद को ही देख पाऊं। सोचा नहीं था इस प्रकार ये सपना सच होगा। ❤️
और आज विद्यार्थियों को ये प्रीमियम तोहफा देके योर कोट सच में मेरे लिए जीता जागता भगवान बन गया है। 🙏
शुक्रिया Harsh Snehanshu YourQuote Didi YQbaba and Team 
#yqbaba #yqquotes  #thankyouyq

Priyanka Rathod

I can say, a writer who can inspired other by their quotes. One name strike in my mind that's you Shashank.
HE is not just a writer but he is good singer too. His writing motivates people like me. He is one of the most talented writer as well as thinker too.
Thanks to yq, I met one of the best writer and became great friend of mine. 
Keep writing and motivate people.
Btw he is a good advisor too. 

Dedicating a #testimonial to Shashank Chetty
#talentedwriter #thankyouyq #bestofluck #goodadvisor #motivationalspeaker #inspirationwriter

cressy adoline

#goodbye #goodbye2021 To me Goodbye is the hard thing to convey, whenever I'm at the situation to convey it to my beloved one's! Most of the time I'll be emotionally dump at that moment, that I couldn't able to convey my heartful wishes to them at the right time! This year 2021 had keep on pushing me to do my best in my life and gave me new opportunities, new learnings, new experiences n made me strong n still to go through all those situations wit #thankful #yourquotebaba #ThankYouGodForEverything #thankyouyq

read more
                             #goodbye #goodbye2021
               To me Goodbye is the hard thing to convey, whenever I'm at the situation to convey it to my beloved one's! Most of the time I'll be emotionally dump at that moment, that I couldn't able to convey my heartful wishes to them at the right time!   
               This year 2021 had keep on pushing me to do my best in my life and gave me new opportunities, new learnings, new experiences n made me strong n still to go through all those situations wit

Hari Varma

Dear Poem, Why are you so elusive at times? And why endearing other times? My love personified! Very lovable and dignified! #NAPOWRIMO #dearpoem #poemtime #thankyouyq #varmaji #poemaboutpoem #thankyouyqfamily #thankyouyqbaba

read more
Dear Poem,

Why are you so elusive at times?
And why endearing other times? 

My love personified! 
Very lovable and dignified! 

You naughty! 
You keep stealing my words
That too those I need the most
And hide around the corner
Waiting for me to find you
Read full in caption  Dear Poem,

Why are you so elusive at times?
And why endearing other times? 

My love personified! 
Very lovable and dignified!

Vandana

Sorry दोस्तों मैं कुछ दिन व्यस्त थी आपको बिन बताए चली गई। धन्यवाद मेरी चिंता करने के लिए। मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगा yq के माध्यम से हम जुड़े हैं। और आपको मेरी परवाह हुई कि मैं इतने दिन यहां पर नहीं आई। बहुत अच्छा लगता है। जब बिना कोई रिश्ते के यहां पर सब एक दूसरे की परवाह करते हैं।🙏💐💐💐💐💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 व्यस्तता के भंवर में इस तरह फंसी मेरी नाव,, #Loveyouall #yqfriendship #thankyoufriends #thankyouyq #goodfriendship

read more
व्यस्तता के भंवर में इस तरह फंसी मेरी नाव,,
ऊंची ऊंची लहरों में उछलती गोते खाती लड़खड़ाती,,,
बीच समंदर में तूफानों में घिरी खुद को संभालती,,
किनारे में बस रह गए थे बिखरे कुछ अवशेष,,
वीरान मरुस्थल में पहुंचे तिनका तिनका बनके हवा में फिसले
सूनापन छाया फिर चारों ओर
दिखे ना फिर कुछ और छोर 
नीरसता उच्चाटनपन जीवन,
उफनता फिर गहराई में शांत होता,,
रस विहीन बनके, कांटो का रूप चुभता कोमल तन में,,
मन भी कहीं आहत सा हो जाता,,
शीतलता की बूंद तड़पती रूह को
तृप्त कर प्रीत की प्यास बुझाती,,
धूप में जलते तन को छाया की सांझ दिखाती,,,
 Sorry  दोस्तों मैं कुछ दिन व्यस्त थी
 आपको बिन बताए चली गई।
 धन्यवाद मेरी चिंता करने के लिए।
 मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगा yq के माध्यम से हम जुड़े हैं।
 और आपको मेरी परवाह हुई कि मैं इतने दिन यहां पर नहीं आई।
 बहुत अच्छा लगता है।
जब बिना कोई रिश्ते के यहां पर सब एक दूसरे की परवाह करते हैं।🙏💐💐💐💐💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
व्यस्तता के भंवर में इस तरह फंसी मेरी नाव,,

Saurabh Gupta

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today's list is to reflect on what YQ gifted you. #3thingsYQgave #aboutme #thankyouyq #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
• A platform to express myself freely...
• Curiosity to think and write more...
• Much needed positivity... Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today's list is to reflect on what  YQ gifted you. #3thingsYQgave #aboutme 
#thankyouYQ
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akthari Begum

#yqapp ka #Newupdate zarur dekhiye, aur boliye comment mein kaisa lga apko ye update. I really like this update And what about you ! 💯💯💯😊😊💯👍💮🌸🌸💮💐✅😊😊 #NewFeature #New #thankyouyq #yqgreat #yourquotebest

read more
Hello!
Thankyou 
@yourquoteapp 
great 
feature. 

-Akthari 
🙌😊😊😊😊🙌
 #yqapp ka #newupdate zarur dekhiye, aur boliye comment mein kaisa lga apko ye update. 
I really like this update 
And what about you !

💯💯💯😊😊💯👍💮🌸🌸💮💐✅😊😊

#newfeature 
#new

Akthari Begum

Start it.
Stop thinking.   #paidstory #motivation #leadership #thinking #yqbaba #yqteam #thankyouyq #motivationtime

Batul Hafiji

With 1000 posts 
On YQ today,
A big thank you, 
I wish to convey,
To all my peer 
writers and readers,
Whose likes and comments 
have been the 
motivational feeders,
For me to express my mind,
On this fascinating app 
called YourQuote,
For through 
these written words, 
our hearts truly bind. #thankyoupeers
#thankyouYQ
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqbhaijaan
#yqquotes

Deeksha Joshi

I write because not writing is something I cannot do. It’s my purpose of life. #Collab & share what do you write? #iwritebecause #thankyouyq #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't find people who can understand me enough... !! & Also if I find someone who do... then ....There's a mAster player whom we all know as "Destiny" ...this destiny takes away such understanding people from my life.. .. Either I lose them for ever...or they just remain there for name sake... again Leaving me alone with the utmost fake souls...!!

I write because ...I am free to write whatever i feel & whenever i feel.....with no fear of the pen n the Paper judging me....!!  
Morever... Destiny can't uninstall "YourQuote" from my phone until I do so..... I may misplace mY Diary or it may get spoiled...but Not so with YQ.... Also if it gets uninstalled by chance...then there is no loss of my stuff...it just remain there As it Is..!!!

I write because not writing is something I cannot do. It’s my purpose of life. #collab & share what do you write? #iwritebecause #thankyouyq  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqtales  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification