Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 11wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 11wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 45 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

Truth is a very complete but complicated and complex word. Our truth may not be truth for other because he/she may have a different perspective to see an incident or some less/ some more knowledge about the incident on which we may not be knowing at all. The truth which we come across in our day to day life is relative truth and not the absolute one. It is very difficult to find the absolute truth as it is difficult to find the God and it is why we say Truth is God but here truth is absolute tru #writer #yqbaba #philosophy #yqtales #yqquotes #yqthoughts #11wordstory

read more
The true Truth about Truth: 
Your truth is never absolute truth. Truth is a very complete but complicated and complex word. Our truth may not be truth for other because he/she may have a different perspective to see an incident or some less/ some more knowledge about the incident on which we may not be knowing at all.
The truth which we come across in our day to day life is relative truth and not the absolute one. It is very difficult to find the absolute truth as it is difficult to find the God and it is why we say Truth is God but here truth is absolute tru

Sunil Zarikar

#11wordstory #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba #mallibose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mallika Bose

read more
That last time was very short time, it was just life long time.. #11wordstory #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba #mallibose  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mallika Bose

Springblossoms

10/365 Buffer is a system in our body which balances pH of our body. A neutral level which is suitable to our body😊 hope you can connect now💜💜 #Truth #11wordstory #Buffer #Balance #365days365quotes life love #writingresolution

read more
*Truth is*
You are my body's
Buffer system
Maintaining my balance. 10/365
Buffer is a system in our body which balances pH of our body. A neutral level which is suitable to our body😊 hope you can connect now💜💜
#truth #11wordstory #buffer #balance #365days365quotes #life #love #writingresolution

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordstory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They unmasked her modesty, yet penalized her for not wearing mask Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordstory.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordstory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Born without arms, he couldn't 
wipe his own tears.
Life cried
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordstory.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
'Don't term me fallen woman'
She wished upon every falling star. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordstory.

Chitra Iyer

read more
'I love you' weighed heavily on his head.
His heart wept. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordstory.

CM Chaitanyaa

I was standing there. They pushed me. But I didn't fall.   #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqstories #yqbabachallenge #yqspecial #they #11wordstory #inspiration

Abid

The warmth of your breath
will blow away my every glitch.  #11wordstory
#cometodaddy
😝

#knots   
#yqbaba
#yqquotes 
  #yqlove

Abid

love #yqlove thoughts #yourquotebaba #lifelessons #11wordstory #365days365quotes # #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Neha Fazal

read more
He realised her love was shallow
So Decided to leave for ever.  #love #yqlove #thoughts #yourquotebaba #lifelessons #11wordstory #365days365quotes # #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Neha Fazal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification