Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notforgettingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notforgettingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, not forget me, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waiting to remember you
Sometime in future 
After forgetting you for a while
But I knew it since I tried it difficult. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

The foodie that I am.. everything is related to food 🙈 Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling hungry even when full .. I crave your thoughts despite your memories being a constant, almost a forever.. The foodie that I am.. everything is related to food 🙈

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #soultrigger #notforgettingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Scraping old wounds deliberately.  Time to complete this #lovepoem.
#soultrigger #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keeping alive the nostalgia, 
the wistfulness of loving you and not  having you as my life companion..  Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Not forgetting you is like ..............breathing. Its like being alive. Its like faith on self. Its nothing less than moments.. my hands were in yours. Its nothing like longing for your glimpse, rather to feel you around in blink of eyes. #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #understanding #notforgettingislike #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
....... Breathing. ❤ Not forgetting you is like 
..............breathing. 
Its like being alive. 
Its like faith on self. 
Its nothing less than moments..
my hands were in yours. 
Its nothing like longing for your glimpse, 
rather to feel you around in blink of eyes.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
impossible for me
or may be I don't want to
 Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepu Jangra

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes

read more
                                           that always keeping you close by, always having you with myself , no matter even they are memories Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the unconditional bond of the twins
both in birth and death forever Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Pick of the Patch

read more
Giving a punishment to myself Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Holding on to your memories,
I never let my mind forget you.
My heart wanders,
In a maze,
To find the way to reach you. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #notforgettingislike  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification