Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onethinghappysad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onethinghappysad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thinking about You.  Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Sometimes I feel relieved and happy being married and then realisation strikes. 😐

Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 

Sita Prasad

Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happy to lead a good family life but sad that I am away from my parents and siblings.  Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

Anchal Pandey

But..we can create our own world..!😊 .. *do comment if you agree! Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I am a girl..!

(Happy..because I'm proud of it..
      Sad....because we all deserve a much better world..!) But..we can create our own world..!😊
*do comment if you agree!
Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
My memories with my Mother. Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

NY

read more
• My mother's Memories • Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
is watching the sun dip below the horizon. Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

My Marriage 🤫😌 Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Poor guys accepting my advice ☺️🤣 Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
the memories of the happy times. Collab and tell us about the one thing that makes you feel happy and sad at the same time. #aboutme #onethinghappysad #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification