Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best generosityin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best generosityin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love gen owner, love gen malad, dominance is an autonomous feature of a gene, gen you, se 2a gen iphone,

• 17 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Giving up my hospital bed for a critical case who was refused bed and taking discharge despite doctor's orders  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Helping the blind old man cross the street despite being late to work Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Donating blood despite feeling unwell Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Happily leaving the restaurant waiter a huge tip Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Buying that street urchin a cup of tea and a sandwich Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Giving up my seat for a pregnant woman standing in the bus.. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Gita Khanna

read more
 We mortals can never thank HIM enough for it...  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
being humble with words Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a love so pure which expands our soul Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
But that money was for your chips and not for the cat's milk. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #generosityin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification