Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best departurewaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best departurewaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about departure meaning in hindi, departure time of train, departure meaning in english, departure meaning in marathi, sad departure quotes,

• 45 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

I waited parched and hopeful. Your arrival was all the fanfare that I could bear. But then you left in a split of a moment. Making me wonder, how can you miss someone you barely know? Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #YourQuoteAndMine #simile #departurewaslike

read more
the monsoons in my 
middle of nowhere city.
You left, even before we 
could grasp your glory.
 I waited parched and hopeful.
Your arrival was all the fanfare that I could bear.
But then you left in a split of a moment.
Making me wonder, how can you miss someone you barely know?

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about departure tonight. Find an original comparison for the act of leaving. #departurewaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the full stop after a sentence. 
All said, nothing unsaid.
It spelt the end. Period. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about departure tonight. Find an original comparison for the act of leaving. #departurewaslike #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about departure tonight. Find an original comparison for the act of leaving. #departurewaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing but my funeral 😔 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about departure tonight. Find an original comparison for the act of leaving. #departurewaslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruqsar

Aj bhi teri yaad may roti hu mein..
Aj bhi teri yaad may roti hu mein...

Ithna arsa beet gaya 
Fir bhi tujhe yaad karke roti hu mein💔💔 #departurewaslike #missing #missingyou #cry #crying

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
I departed myself from me. 
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about departure tonight. Find an original comparison for the act of leaving. #departurewaslike #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Train departed never to come again on station...
Train less station dejected many years ago...
Wait isn't worth,
Because station has got rust,
Galvanization has no trust.  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

just muskaan

Departure teaches you the self love #departurewaslike #Dard #hindipoetry #tryinghindi #poetrylovers Follow just muskaan just muskaan just muskaan

read more
Judai ka gum tum ko b tha
Aur judai ka gum hum ko b 
Par zikr kisine nahi kiya

Departure teaches you the self love
#departurewaslike #dard #hindipoetry #tryinghindi #poetrylovers
Follow just muskaan 
just muskaan 
just muskaan

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
most difficult moments
of my life till date. 
You disappeared, 
like you never existed in my life. 
You made me smile, 
even in my dreams. 
Your departure was like a dream too, 
a beautiful dream, 
that I never wanted to end... Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Neha

read more
a storm that shook me from within, left me devastated , gave me no time to balance myself and my emotions...
I am left with memories !!! Welcome to the day 5 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

sirijan bhalla

वो दूर जाने के बहाने करते रहे,
और हम पास आने का इंतज़ार करते रहे
न‌ जाने उन्हें क्या ग़म था,
शायद हमें ही प्यार का भ्रम था।। #departurewaslike #yqquotes #yqhindiquotes #yqbaba #yqhindi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification