Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyoucalled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyoucalled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, love you with all of me, to you baby with love,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Bikash Burnwal

What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I literally feel that, my all time chattering mouth is just silent for a while, and my heart beats is just sounding like it will come out from my body. What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba

CM Chaitanyaa

What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The last time, that was the
time of autumn and that 
autumn showed me how
beautiful it is to let the things go and so it was too.  What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka Rathod

What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #heartbroken #confused #writer #yqquotes #yourquotedidi

read more
Part of me was mad.. mad Bcoz he left me when I needed him most. Part of me was angry Bcoz he broke my trust. Part of me was confused.. why he called me after so many months... tears began to slowly run down my face but I didn't stop them.. What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #heartbroken #confused #writer #yqquotes #yourquotedidi

Osho Jain

What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was like Queen talking to the king of her dreams. Princess talking to the prince of her dreams.  What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

When you called me the other night and said "Hello", I was fuming for no apparent reason. I heard your voice And Instantly turned mellow. Only your voice has this power to soothe me, Baby, yours is the only voice that comforts me. ========================= #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourvoice #whenyoucalled #whenihearyou

read more
When you called me the other night and said "Hello",
I was fuming for no apparent reason. 
I heard your voice
And Instantly turned mellow.

Only your voice has this power to soothe me,
Baby! yours is the only voice that comforts me.  When you called me the other night and said "Hello",
I was fuming for no apparent reason. 
I heard your voice
And Instantly turned mellow.

Only your voice has this power to soothe me,
Baby, yours is the only voice that comforts me.
=========================

Sourajita D

"The last time you called me, I willingly missed the call. Thinking you will cry your guilt and I will regret moving on again!

But now I cry my guilt and I only regret it. To not pick up your last call; the last call that ended 
at your last breath!" Last Call Before God Took His Call❤

#sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #yqtales #whenyoucalled #firstlove  #newwallpapers #newwritersclub

Aastha Goel

What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I was in my bathroom when I called , phone in my pocket started vibrating sending my muscles to halt even they were knowing who's called , I picked it out name flashed in my screen, memories in my eyes, words in my head , and a lot more in my soul. You were calling after 1.5 years I was stunned things coming in my mind but I was blank . I rushed out to pick up

read more
 ( Read the caption ) What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine

I was in my bathroom when I called , phone in my pocket started vibrating sending my muscles to halt even they were knowing  who's  called  , I picked it out name flashed in my screen, memories in my eyes,  words in my head , and a lot more in my soul.
You were calling  after 1.5 years I was stunned things coming in my mind but I was blank . I rushed out to pick up

Hira Vajahat

read more
I was speechless,but my heart was speaking out to you about my deepest desire to be with you! What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

#whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fakesorry

read more
I realised that it was not your voice asking.. 
It was not your way of asking sorry for lies....  #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine
#fakesorry

Simmi Singh

read more
I missed to answer
as I was dancing to my
Breakup song ringtone. What happened the last time when someone you love called you? #whenyoucalled #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification