Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best godofmusic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best godofmusic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you god song, i love you god images, i love you god wallpaper, short story on god love, teri god me sar hai maiya,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

#singerslife #godofmusic I dedicate this to the legend of Bollywood music, one and only ARIJIT SINGH. 🙏

read more
A tune of loaded emotions 
Raised from the depth of the legendary heart.
A bewitching versatile voice 
Guaranteed to melt even the hardest heart.
May it be romantic or devastating 
Every single note hits directly to the heart. #singerslife 
#godofmusic
I dedicate this to the legend of Bollywood music, one and only
ARIJIT SINGH. 🙏

The Scarlet Ink

Dear Kishoreda, I recall a memory from my childhood. "Call kishore dadaji. Right now." The little stubborn me was crying insistently. For hours I kept on doing the same because I wanted to talk to you. My father being your bhakt, I always thought you were a part of my family. My father introduced you to me as 'Kishore Dadaji'. For me, kishore dadaji was someone who sings melodies to us. More than aartis and bhajans, I've heard you. I've heard my father sing your songs. During bedtime, we had a #yqbaba #letters #deathanniversary #KishoreKumar #kishoreda #godofmusic

read more
Dear Kishoreda,

Peeping out of the car's window, if I've ever seen trees passing by, I've seen them dance only to your melodies.

(Read entire letter in the Caption) Dear Kishoreda,

I recall a memory from my childhood.
"Call kishore dadaji. Right now." The little stubborn me was crying insistently. For hours I kept on doing the same because I wanted to talk to you.
My father being your bhakt, I always thought you were a part of my family. My father introduced you to me as 'Kishore Dadaji'.
For me, kishore dadaji was someone who sings melodies to us. More than aartis and bhajans, I've heard you. I've heard my father sing your songs.
During bedtime, we had a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification