Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifecannot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifecannot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, you cannot find peace by avoiding life leonard, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes,

• 39 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #FreshThoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You suffer at one point... Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Harshit Mishra

Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #FreshThoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You start to live according to yourself Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more

You learn a lesson with proficiency 
You stumble and know your worth 
You challenge your journey 
You tackle the situation 
You feel the pain Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
we've lived it fully
Experienced it in our fullness 
Tasted it's every flavour Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

read more
you dive into it
And while struggling to save yourself from sinking
learn how to float

Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

Something happened
Which made my heart
Go thump!
Once again
I turned back to my life
And overlooked the quite disaster
That had overtaken
From my life,
Once upon a time!

That thump
Was so loud
That I woke up from reality
To face
My difficult world
Those disasters
Were no longer
Troubling me
They were no longer
Taunting and haunting me.

Now, at last
I had known
To live peacefully
With my thoughts, memories
In my heart
Drowned in my love.— % & Thump!

#disaster #philosophy #lifecannot #lifechoices #livelife

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
You fail,
And many of your dreams are left unfulfilled.
Living life is worth,
When you fight all it's battles that's tough.
When success doesn't come to you effortlessly,
It's then, you fight for it efficiently. Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

read more
You start thinking clearly
And stop overthinking 
Differentiating between
Useful and non useful things
Is important
For a good change 
To happen in life Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
You live it to maximum... Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
you live it 
with all moods & modes, 
friends & foes Good morning. What's the prerequisite for #understandinglife? #freshthoughts #lifecannot #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification