Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best relaxationin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best relaxationin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aa rela hai apun lyrics, aa rela hai apun, to relax synonyms in french, to relax in french, to relax in spanish,

• 33 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Madhu

Sheel Sahab

#relaxation #relaxationin7words #Trending #nojotoofficial #sirftum Love Jagsir Singh Santosh Narwar Aligarh KRISHNA REAL STORY vimlesh Gautam https://youtube.com/@jindgikafasana6684 Golden Navbharat #शायरी

read more

Ranjan Kumar Mandal

जवाब मांगती है, कि

मुझे भूल तो नहीं जाओगे।

जवाब मैं क्या दूं?

जब सवाल ही पैदा नहीं होता

ज़िन्दगी में किसी का साथ काफी है,

हाथों में किसी का हाथ काफी है,

दूर हो या पास फर्क नहीं पड़ता,

प्यार का तो बस अहसास ही काफी है

©Ranjan Kumar Mandal #relaxationin7words #hindi_shayari

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To be in the lap of nature Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lockdown lifted, maids allowed to enter apartments.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Thirst affix to my soully braiden gesture. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words 

Ashika Ashika

read more
Silently enjoying each other presence watching sunset. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words 

Gita Khanna

read more
Took a few days off to unwind..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words 

Shree

If only I could, shout on the edge of the world at the highest pitch of my voice. If only I could, gain courage of giving voice to my inner voices. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #rapidfire #relaxationin7words #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
Giving voice to the 
inner voices immediately!! If only I could,
shout on the edge of the world
at the highest pitch of my voice.

If only I could,
gain courage of giving
voice to my inner voices.

Mir Sohail

read more
Bridge made of love, honesty, truthfulness, emotions. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #relaxationin7words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification