Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best conversationswithcity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best conversationswithcity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cute love conversation in english, love conversation in english, love conversation in tamil, love conversation in hindi 390, hey lusu i love u di conversation 390,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

ಮೌನ

Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like a Heaven

Obedient Citizen
 Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Mumbai meri jaan 🌹 Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You sing my song

You pen the lyrics Mumbai meri jaan 🌹

Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

As in this Pandemic when everyone leaving Delhi, She asks me why are m still here.. #Delhi #delhidilwaloki Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish

read more
Why are you staying in me ???

Why are you letting me stay??? As in this Pandemic when everyone leaving Delhi, She asks me why are m still here.. #delhi #delhidilwaloki

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish

Sonali Agrawal

Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have given you memories

I kept your memories in my heart...

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #yqbaba #Happiness

read more
"Will you leave me?"

"Not if you are this beautiful and peaceful ♥."  Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #yqbaba #happiness

Priya sharma

read more
move faster

slow down

khusi

Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptafelling

read more
मेरे शहर में मुझे वो ढूंढा करता था।

ओर अब उसे ढूंढती हूं अपने शहर में। Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptafelling

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I will provide you all provision 

I will make you more better...  Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Seems Alien 

Am insignificant Participate in this #doublecollab and share your #conversationswithcity  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

"I know you have been missing me.
It's over!  From tomorrow you are free".

"I'll still exercise caution, not indulge
in eating in restaurants.  The curve
has not flattened".

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification