Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best istillwait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best istillwait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mexico time to ist, singapore time to ist, dublin time to ist, 10am uk time to ist, japan time to ist,

• 33 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sundays...

Though all days resemble a Sunday,
But a Sunday somehow  feels special... Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words to flip for me.
They are slipping away from me, just like time, time that has slipped away so fast
I have been hiding myself behind words
Today words are playing hide n seek with me
I need to find words, to find myself in them
Will I find them in time, on time ?
The clock continues to tick..

Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
The day when I return all your stuffs,
Stuffs that means a lot to me now.

Waiting for the day when I feel it's just an ornament or a cloth, nothing else.

Waiting for the day when the things belongs to you means nothing to me.  Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sudhansu Senapati

#inked_soull Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Inked Soull

read more
I still wait for,
To see ,
the hidden face,
Capture romance ,
of those eyes,
To live,
In her lies of love. #inked_soull

Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Inked Soull

Abid

Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
               the promised evening,
When two souls will unite into one.
Throwing caution to the dusty wind 
In an embrace with the fading sun.  Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 

ಅವನಿ 💚

read more
Something, something....( secret🤐) Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
You to tell me what it was Truth or lie !!! Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
That special someone.. 
He may, may not come
The beauty is in the soft waiting..  Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the right time
precisely the correct time
when we will be together
and make a wonderful time Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
that dawn when your light will shine on me.  Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification