Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbody Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbody Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 18 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Gita Khanna

Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph Font: Lora Regular, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are that special medium
That helps me relate to this beautiful world.. 
Much indebted!!!  Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Font: Lora Regular, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Dear Body
Sometime you are hyper active
And some time you have laziest behaviour

Hyper active at the time when I do silly things 
And full of laziness when I want to work more 

Why are you ignoring coordination with brain 🙃 
You are my only assets just do the right thing at the right time 😈 #yqbaba #dearbody #hyper #active #lazysoulquotes #body #brain

Anuj Jain

Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph Font: Lora Regular, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's written in the Bible to Love thy Enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  now you must have got the drift.
You push me to tend to you, you of all , one who asks me to hog in the first place, then ask me to tend to you.
You embarrass me by becoming obese and then expect me to exercise like crazy so that you can look slim.
Still I love you as my beloved enemy.
Love. Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Penman

read more
My parents worked so hard to develop you  Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
you help me overcome problems,
you keep me safe from the weather and enemies,
you are strong from the outside and from within. Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Akshay Maru Jonty

🧘‍♂️ॐ 🌌 Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph Font: Lora Regular, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the one who helps in the execution of my choosen actions .
You're the one who was staying with my mother even before I was born . I may not taken care of you sometimes out of frustrations but without you I am nothing .
I'm in you , ThankYou for being neutral to my each and every thought . Sometimes my mood drained your fuel but you consistently works with reserved fuel ,
ThankYou for the space 🧘‍♂️ॐ 🌌
Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Mansi Rajput

Take care of your house, until you reach your home. Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph #Home #Body #selfcare Font: Lora Regular, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you're my only permanent address.

When they can't find me in my home, they'll find me dwelling in you. Breathing in you.
Hiding from home. Take care of your house, until you reach your home. 

Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph #home #body #selfcare

Urmila Kaushik

read more
You are the only means by which people recognise me. You help me to do things in a right manner. You bear all pain and punishment that I deserve for my acts but you never complaint. Thank you so much for being with me as a part of me. Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Nikita Bhikchandani

#Healthiswealth Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph Font: Lora Regular, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Without uhh, nothing is possible
Not only relations, uhh r my wealth
Bcoz
Health is Wealth ❤️ #healthiswealth

Today, write and dedicate a gratitude letter to your body. #dearbody #letters #cinemagraph 

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
you gave a place to my soul to stay inside you. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification