Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hungerpoverty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hungerpoverty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jata hun to mujhe tu jaane de, main bhi hun tu bhi hai aamne samne song, mai bhi hun tu bhi hai, main bhi hun tu bhi hai aamne samne lyrics, taluq torta hun to poetry,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Waqquas Khan

For all the daily wage workers!! #poverty #lockdown #hungerpoverty #broke #Labours #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

read more
Kaisi ye majboori hai!!
Din bhar ki mehnat mazdoori hai
Do waqt roti jo kamani zaroori hai
kaisi ye majboori ha!!
Lockdown ki nafarmani karni padti hai
Bhook jo mitani zaaroori hai
Do waqt ki roti hi hamari kamzori hai
Kaisi ye majboori hai!!
 For all the daily wage workers!!
#poverty
#lockdown #hungerpoverty 
#broke
#labours
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Aamir Qais AnZar

Develop a habit of Zakat (Donation)... it will get you Life Long Peace. A very happy #ramadan to all of us. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection and community. It's the time to serve and to live a pious life. इबादतों, इनायतों और बरकतों का, आपको माह-ए-रमज़ान मुबारक हो Begin your day with a simile that describes #hunger. #hungertasteslike Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ramadanmubarak #रमज़ान #donation Hung #hungerpoverty

read more
Even the Cheapest Dress would Survive 
Nothing Less than six months but the
Costliest Food would not even a Day... Develop a habit of Zakat (Donation)... it will get you Life Long Peace. A very happy #Ramadan to all of us.

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection and community.
It's the time to serve and to live a pious life.
इबादतों, इनायतों और बरकतों का, आपको माह-ए-रमज़ान मुबारक हो
Begin your day with a simile that describes #Hunger. #HungerTastesLike 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#RamadanMubarak #रमज़ान #Donation #Hung

Suyash

😢😢 उनके लिए कुछ करें जो भूखे पेट सोने पे मजबूर है 😥 ख़ुदा उनकी करो रक्षा जो भूखे पेट भी रह जाता है कम में भी बसर हो जाता है जो रोते हुए भी सो जाता है !!😢 #Deep #Deepthoughts #hunger #deepfeelings #slumarea #hungerpoverty #suyashthoughts #slumlife

read more
ख़ुदा उनकी करो रक्षा
जो भूखे पेट भी रह जाता है 
कम में भी बसर हो जाता है
जो रोते हुए भी सो जाता है !!😢 😢😢 उनके लिए कुछ करें जो भूखे पेट सोने पे मजबूर है 😥

ख़ुदा उनकी करो रक्षा
जो भूखे पेट भी रह जाता है 
कम में भी बसर हो जाता है
जो रोते हुए भी सो जाता है !!😢

Sushmita

Don't waste the food you get everyday. There are many people round the globe can't even have a single piece of rice.... #loveofmother #Food #hunger #hungerpoverty #Homeless #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #dreamybae

read more
What's the difference between
Too much and not much
A hungry child replied
Too much is my mother's love
It's never ending
And not much is the food I get Don't waste the food you get everyday.
There are many people round the globe can't even have a single piece of rice....
#loveofmother #food #hunger #hungerpoverty #homeless #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #dreamybae

Sushmita

Don't waste the food you get everyday. There are many people round the globe can't even have a single piece of rice.... #loveofmother #Food #hunger #hungerpoverty #Homeless #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #dreamybae

read more
Too much and not much
A hungry child replied
It's never ending
There are many people round the globe can't even have a single piece of rice....
#loveofmother #food #hunger #hungerpoverty #homeless #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #dreamybae

Sushmita

read more
Too much and not much
A hungry child replied
It's never ending

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification