Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quietlysings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quietlysings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just want peace and quiet quotes, peace and quiet place quotes, enjoying peace and quiet quotes, quiet and peaceful quotes, the quiet ones true story wiki,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyouthenightyqdarknessyqfearyqhope

read more
The night quietly sings
The days chanted hymns
The love song of the dreams.
And the darkness screams!
While the moon laughs...
On such ironic scenes. The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou#thenight#yqdarkness#yqfear#yqhope

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Sadness of broken heart... 💔💔 The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

kranthi Sowjanya

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My pain as lyrics with the rythm of silent sobs...  The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anjali Bisht

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The lullabies that can't let me sleep
There is a noice, a music or the resonance
Whether it's my breath filling the void air
Or it's my heart that flutters
There is a silence in night
That screams too loud to be heard
There is a voice hiding beneath the darkness
Too loud to be shunned
But is too still to be haunting  The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anmol Singh

कोई ख्याल उमड़ा पड़ा है  क्या लिखें?
किसी बवंडर सा बड़ा है क्या लिखें?
मचा पड़ा है में में शोर मन में जिसका कोई अंत नहीं,
रूप दे सकूं अपने जज्बातों का ऐसा कोई शब्द नहीं,
क्या लिखूं में गीत ग़ज़ल या तराने?
या मजहबी सियासत या मोहब्बत के फसाने ।
एक बेबस स पन्ना पड़ा है क्या लिखे 
कोई ख्याल उमड़ा पड़ा है  क्या लिखें? #yqbaba #writing #block #quietlysings #किरदार #कहानी #लेखनी

Anmol Singh

कोई ख्याल उमड़ा पड़ा है  क्या लिखें?
किसी बवंडर सा बड़ा है क्या लिखें?
मचा पड़ा है में में शोर मन में जिसका कोई अंत नहीं,
रूप दे सकूं अपने जज्बातों का ऐसा कोई शब्द नहीं,
क्या लिखूं में गीत ग़ज़ल या तराने?
या मजहबी सियासत या मोहब्बत के फसाने ।
एक बेबस स पन्ना पड़ा है क्या लिखे 
कोई ख्याल उमड़ा पड़ा है  क्या लिखें? #yqbaba #writing #block #quietlysings #किरदार #कहानी #लेखनी

Osho Jain

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💫I am going to read this one soon....

read more
The dark holds no terror....
Taken from novel of Shashi Deshpande....
 The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💫I am going to read this one soon....

Osho Jain

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💫

read more
Song of my faith....
All is well💫 The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba💫

Gayathri

The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
The song of dreams 
Some sleep to see their dream
Some stay awake to see their dream.. The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Madhu Jain

read more
the song of new hopes and harmony  The night quietly sings a lullaby of revolution. #quietlysings Post your #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification