Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best attentionseekers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best attentionseekers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love status updates that get attention, to get her attention, att near me, attention all planets of the solar federation, attention to detail,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Cold Summers

The art of bragging ! I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives.. I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already.. Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

read more
You may boast to this world
advertising all those bliss you have,
And that may even seem very fair
to timely put off your own despair,
but never forget life-my dear friend !
Time has its own way of teaching
to highlight this fact without preaching,
That even people with proud majestic horns
could feel pain when pricked by thorns ! The art of bragging !
I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives..
I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already..
Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life !

Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

The Cold Summers

The art of bragging ! I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives.. I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already.. Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

read more
You may boast to this world
advertising all those bliss you have,
And that may even seem very fair
to timely put off your own despair,
but never forget life-my dear friend !
Time has its own way of teaching
to highlight this fact without preaching,
That even people with proud majestic horns
could feel pain when pricked by thorns ! The art of bragging !
I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives..
I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already..
Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life !

Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

Varun Rao

If you are self confident and believe in yourself, there's no need to seek attention from people and no show off is needed to show your presence. #yqbaba #believeinyourself #attentionseekers #showoff #selfconfident #varunraoquote

kiran savaria

Being a child is fun, 
Having the purest energy as of sun.. 
From crying till wiping tears, 
A child might be confused but never fears.. 
Carrying the potential of making a parent laugh, 
Don't you think he is too talented enough? 
Disguised as logic less debater, 
They are certainly a right decision maker..
Referred to as attention seekers, 
They are the true painkillers.. 
Raw treasures aren't they? 
Waiting to be shaped in a best possible way.. 
  #childrenareblessings #childrenarethefutureofnation #childrenareaheritage #pureformofart #attentionseekers #childhoodmemories #beingachildagain #lovingyourself

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification