Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youarealreadyapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youarealreadyapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░love you░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 8 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

It appeared better in my mind.... Idk what happened.. Ps: Yes, I'm still penning..Still continuing the trend Landscape: Doodhpathri📍 #youarealreadyapoet love #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #ness_quotes Gagana Dev #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs

read more
You are already a poet,
If a starry night with a bright moon
Reminds you of those days
Where you leapt with your ardour
Through the gloomy mornings
Into a brand new new day. It appeared better in my mind.... Idk what happened..

Ps: Yes, I'm still penning..Still continuing the trend

Landscape: Doodhpathri📍

#youarealreadyapoet #love #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #ness_quotes 
Gagana Dev

Bliss Rosetta

I hope its good enough :) #youarealreadyapoet Gagana Dev OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmorninglockbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ness_quotes #bliss_collabs

read more
You're already a poet,
If despite the heartbreaks 
That break you down in pieces,
You go out in search of the one
Who can put you back together again. I hope its good enough :)

#youarealreadyapoet Gagana Dev

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmorninglockbg
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨

Chitra Iyer

You are already a poet if you can drape nudity with words and reveal its true worth.  #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet 

#chitsoneliner

Chitra Iyer

You are already a poet if your creative pen has found you a cute pen name.  #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet 
#chitsoneliner

marmalade ツ

You are already a poet
if the shapes in clouds
remind you of wet pages.  i love this #youarealreadyapoet

Siddarth

Pen & pain. #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet

read more
You're already a poet
when your pen finds 
a way to your pain Pen & pain.

#yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet

Siddarth

When your words get their muse, damn.. that spark in your writing 🤩🤩 #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet

read more
You're already a poet
when your heart finally 
knows she's the one for you When your words get their muse, damn.. that spark in your writing 🤩🤩

Siddarth

No jokes, but few of the best writer's have mentioned time and again their best works are when they are wasted. And I've never seen my favorite Atticus without a glass ever never in any of his pics😅😅 #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet

read more
You're already a poet 
the moment you gulp 
the first peg of bourbon, 
drowned & all lost.  No jokes, but few of the best writer's have mentioned time and again their best works are when they are wasted.

And I've never seen my favorite Atticus without a glass ever never in any of his pics😅😅

Siddarth

Cuz I believe pain brings the best in any writer!! Damn Gagana Dev now i feel I'm addicted to this trend 😂😂😂 Lo another one #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet

read more
You're already a poet 
when you fall in love, 
but you will become the 
best when you lose in love.  Cuz I believe pain brings the best in any writer!! 

Damn Gagana Dev now i feel I'm addicted to this trend 😂😂😂 Lo another one

Siddarth

#cinemagraph Lo another one Gagana Dev and also cinemagraph order you had placed 🤭🤭 #yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet #Imalreadyanidiot

read more
You're already a poet the 
moment you wipe your 
tears and bleed words  #cinemagraph

Lo another one Gagana Dev and also cinemagraph order you had placed 🤭🤭

#yqbaba #youarealreadyapoet #Imalreadyanidiot
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification