Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterfrommypen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterfrommypen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lipsa..👰

Dear Diary, I haven't written to you in a long time. Missed me? Not much! Huh! So you would think why all of a sudden I came here. But Is there actually a place where I can go & feel safe? Okay! Let's just skip this question(without pushing the rock button), it's a bit tricky. Actually I'm thinking of some good vocabulary to express why I'm here. And irony is I'm finding none. Why? Am I overwhelmed for feeling everything at a same time or nothing at all? Maybe I will go with the later. Nothingness is digging holes in the inner most layer of my skin like some undiagnosed, unheard disease. It's consuming my entire being up with its ravenous claws. For once in a lifetime I don't want to be this empty. For once I need to mourn for those words who died an unnatural death at my tongue tip before my lips even parted. See even I'm using adjectives to compliment the marks of void still imprinted in the spaces between my bones and soul. At first I thought of writing a love letter and then ended up here blabbering. In February also I'm unable to write love. You know it's FEBRUARY in all caps and bold shows how much I adore this month (with heart in eyes emoji). Now I know you're gonna roll your eyes. And you'd say to try a different genre. But I did pen down all my controversial, not so highly appreciated views in a notebook and threw it away. I couldn't indulge much of me in a verbal spat where I'm never gonna win or lose. So what's the point? I did read books past these months. In a hope of finding some of my lost words in someone else's story. Then maybe once in a blue moon I will spill that poem, always dreamt of writing but never did as I grew up and eventually life happened. I thought of writing using some black theme. But the thing is I never really liked black, it's so plain and simple. May be that's where I lacked, never got satisfied. What do you think? Should I grow more appetite for simplest of things? Is that maturity? Okay! Let's skip this one too. Later we will touch these not so random questions. By the way this year also I broke my resolution. As usual. Right? Still I'm here. Writing to you. It's like the feeling of home rushing through me. And just now I remembered some line of one of my favourite novel "when you loved someone, you let them fly away, even if you were not on the same flight". I don't know for whom I'm screaming these lines in my mind just thought to let you know. So it became a long paragraph of barely spoken words. Let it be. May be will come next time with some exciting stuff. ______________________________________________ #yqbaba #yqdidi #LatenightThoughts #letterfrommypen #yqdidi5 #obscure_scribbling #DearBaba #aletterfrommetoyou

read more
For once I need to mourn for those words who died an unnatural death at my tongue tip before my lips even parted Dear Diary,

I haven't written to you in a long time. Missed me?   Not much! Huh! So you would think why all of a sudden I came here. But Is there actually a place where I can go & feel safe? Okay! Let's just skip this question(without pushing the rock button), it's a bit tricky. Actually I'm thinking of some good vocabulary to express why I'm here. And irony is I'm finding none. Why? Am I overwhelmed for feeling everything at a same time or nothing at all? Maybe I will go with the later. Nothingness is digging holes in the inner most layer of my skin like some undiagnosed, unheard disease. It's consuming my entire being up with its ravenous claws. For once in a lifetime I don't want to be this empty. For once I need to mourn for those words who died an unnatural death at my tongue tip before my lips even parted. See even I'm using adjectives to compliment the marks of void still imprinted in the spaces between my bones and soul. 

At first I thought of writing a love letter and then ended up here blabbering. In February also I'm unable to write love. You know it's FEBRUARY in all caps and bold shows how much I adore this month (with heart in eyes emoji). Now I know you're gonna roll your eyes. And you'd say to try a different genre. But I did pen down all my controversial, not so highly appreciated views in a notebook and threw it away. I couldn't indulge much of me in a verbal spat where I'm never gonna win or lose. So what's the point? I did read books past these months. In a hope of finding some of my lost words in someone else's story. Then maybe once in a blue moon I will spill that poem, always dreamt of writing but never did as I grew up and eventually life happened. 

I thought of writing using some black theme. But the thing is I never really liked black, it's so plain and simple. May be that's where I lacked, never got satisfied. What do you think? Should I grow more appetite for simplest of things? Is that maturity? Okay! Let's skip this one too. Later we will touch these not so random questions. By the way this year also I broke my resolution. As usual. Right? Still I'm here. Writing to you. It's like the feeling of home rushing through me. And just now I remembered some line of one of my favourite novel "when you loved someone, you let them fly away, even if you were not on the same flight". I don't know for whom I'm screaming these lines in my mind just thought to let you know. So it became a long paragraph of barely spoken words. Let it be. May be will come next time with some exciting stuff. 

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I'm with you
To remove all the stuff
From your heart
And make you feel relieved
Don't worry about your 
False relationships...

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Abid

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed

read more
You ditched me for a keyboard and a keypad...
Wait till I refuse to sign any of your letter pad.
How will you sign on cheques and any document, 
If I dump you one day you will only repent.
What about your father's signatures on his will,
How will you claim anything if the pen stays still. 
You have school going kids who write and rub, 
If I vacate their bags you'll find school a drub. 
Learn to realise the importance of the pen 🖋
It is this tool which was the stimulus in every Era of men. 
They say that the pen is mightier than the sword, 
Cos I have slain evil and brought peace aboard. 
 Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqsayyed

Bizz_are_ Soul

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotediary #scribbles

read more
Dear scribbler,

I know you are hurt.
Your tears may have erased my words,
but I promise to convey your ardour,
which you could never..

Yours ever,
Your pen Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotediary 
#scribbles

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear his love, 
I can't express the pain he is facing, 
All he does is express through me.
If i could have feel the pain, 
I am sure instead of ink i would have tears though me...

From
His pen.  Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

asparklinsoul

Letter❤ #asparklinsoul #letterfrommypen Good morning💝 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqpoetry love poetry #oneliner

read more
hope you received a letter from my pen
which is yet to ink with a beautiful end. Letter❤

#asparklinsoul 
#letterfrommypen

Good morning💝

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqpoetry #love #poetry #oneliner

Batul Hafiji

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes #writersclub

read more
Handle me with care,
For I am mightier than the sword.  Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Shalini Sahu

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babaसेव वाटर सेव life #shalinisahu

read more
सुनो मै कुछ कहता नहीं, पर करता बहुत कुछ हूँ .. 
ना बर्बाद करो मुझे यूं, मै अब रहता बहुत कम हूँ.. 
पहचानो मेरे अस्तित्व को,मै करता बहुत कुछ हूँ.. 
         (जल) Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#सेव वाटर सेव life #shalinisahu

Mayank Bhardwaj

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Heyyou #tobecontinued #loveislife #yqbabachallengeaccepted

read more
 A Day Without You ~(Hey You !)

Candle without light 
      thoughts struggle & fight
Darkness all around 
      Negativity surrounds 

Saw diminished light 
                through that shaft
Walk , execute , 
           Find you & craft 

Remember shower of blessings
       Comes along with you 
Changed way of prospect 
       & My Happiness is you ! 

#heyyou #tobecontinued  #loveislife #yqbabachallengeaccepted

अनूप मल्होत्रा

Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hi dear,
I know all the secrets of your life but you don't give me that much importance even. When you don't need me, you just throw me on your bedside table! Why you become so selfish!! I need a proper and convenient place where I can lie upon.  Imagine if your pen could write you a letter, what would it say? #letterfrommypen #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification