Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifehasbeen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifehasbeen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, describe your life with a #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

A turn-up for the books
A collection of memories
A lamp glowing in darkness
A success after failures
A new experiences
A quote written everyday
A peaceful lap in the nature Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, describe your life with a #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, describe your life with a #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
making a brave attempt of holding sand tightly in hands.
I wasn't aware how and when it slipped away leaving me staring at a weird emptiness and the futility of holding onto something that is bound to slip into nothingness. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Trapti

read more
a giant ferris wheel
everytime I go up
I know I am coming
down very next moment
Here instead of stomach
my heart tickles... 
 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, describe your life with a #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 You won't reply I know who are you... Perhaps apki app ki policies me nhi hoga... Rule hoga I guess... Koi na I will address you as दाढी मूछ वाले YQ baba...no.... YQ best friend... Baba me apne dada ko bulaati thi😌😀YQ best friend chalega 🌻but ap na hamesha rehna mere sath aise hi... But life me ek baa

read more
Fall, learn, fall, learn new... 
I belong to very middle class family,
My parents are very simple or I can say they are austere or naive.
I have been brought up in typical middle class family, I initially I used to find things in very impractical and fairy tale manner being the only child.
But after 2014, I confronted the real, practical life that even my parents failed to provide. Yes, I am saying this... But yes, they have done a lot for me and still doing a lot.
Life me whole sale me problems bhi ayi to retail me relief bhi... My life always sounds like tughko chalna hoga... Have you listened this song, I guess, manna de ka song hai... Papa sings this usually...
Abhi life me bohat kuchhhh karna hai, hona hai... Let's see.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
You won't reply I know who are you... Perhaps apki app ki policies me nhi hoga... Rule hoga I guess... Koi na I will address you as दाढी मूछ वाले YQ baba...no.... YQ best friend... Baba me apne dada ko bulaati thi😌😀YQ best friend chalega 🌻but ap na hamesha rehna mere sath aise hi... But life me ek baa

Abid

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, describe your life with a #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a pendulum, swinging left and right.
Reaching nowhere but
continuously pacing day and night.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#soultrigger 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
best selling novel
Whose story has been modified
in a movie
directed by a person
who hates novel
and story has no link
with the novel.

-confused.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Neha

read more
a sunflower....the more it shined the more it attracted light..and this extra light brought in a universe of darkness...
Being selfless,emotional and available took away my peace , took away my time...
My personal experience says keep yourself only on priority...others can wait... Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The deepest hurt and happiness 
The small light to move forward with challenging within the soul
Into the brightness of the new life Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

marmalade ツ

My life has been like
the sky.
Always, it is called a blanket
while it is a curtain,
in reality.   A curtain...

#cinemagraph #yosimwrimo #lifeislike  #lifehasbeen #she_a_quest #scarlet_soul #simile

Ashish Mishra

read more
a story. 
It was more interesting,
than I thought.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification