Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best remindme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best remindme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 30 rem to px, 22px to rem, 1px to rem, photograph this is how you remind me, rem and nrem sleep 170,

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I write all that I need to purchase before I step out to shop and I refer to it.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

🤭 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Will I remember to invite YQ baba for my wedding or will you do it?  🤭

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No.
Remind them.
The difference between love and lust.
It's not way to quench the thirst.
It is ocean itself which contains water of entire Humanity, water of the purest feelings. Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

Ashika Ashika

read more
Lost and found.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

Inthira Shini

read more
My exhausted father who is coming late to home reminds me to be a best daughter .  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

Inthira Shini

read more
The balloon is me
and the thread which push me back is my responsibility.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

Anuj Jain

read more
Rubber band wound 
on the finger.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

Varadhan P M

read more

To cool down and not  to argue before
Children!!
To come home early, if not daily,
at least on Birthdays !!

To spend at least half an hour with kids , enquire
about their studies, Teachers, Test reports....

To spend the Sundays at home with
FAMILY....!!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

CK JOHNY

read more
That you still need me
Remind me 
That you still wait for me
Remind me if I go wrong
Your Reminding
Can only make me strong.

REMIND ME Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #remindme #remindmephrase

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

What were you doing #lastDecember? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #deathlove #remindme #tinku_ranjan_mitra #MyThoughts #englishquote

read more
                                   mourning.
Every December since then, 
Reminds me of the agony of dead love. What were you doing #lastdecember? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#deathlove #remindme #tinku_ranjan_mitra #mythoughts #englishquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification