Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourbiggeststruggle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourbiggeststruggle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is to overcome the mind.... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ah! How does one fit a square 
peg in a round hole? 
I'm still struggling.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 I change the struggle word to consistency for making my inner believe strong and  determined day by day.❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😊😊😊👋👍👍☀️☀️☀️ Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
It is adjusting with the people in and out

Adjustment ,Sacrifices, accommodation, Selflessness...

All are on one side!

Living for others sake, has become

The order of the day!  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
To overcome my hot- tempered nature. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
To show the world I can also learn something and I also have talent. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Cheerful Sreedhar

read more
Is not eating one day..
I can't control my mouth while seeing the items..😋
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cheerful Sreedhar

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
Is myself and my fear... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 now have consequences. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

Madhav Jha

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
🤦 you shouldn't have given this heading like this. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation with an apt reply. #yourbiggeststruggle #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Swapna Biswas
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification