Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 12wordlifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 12wordlifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haweel 12w, a ord about education by mahatma gandhi, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, co ord sets india,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The stars made their home in me when darkness stealthily crept in.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday I see,
the time passing,
uncountable 
reveries, setbacks, 
keeping myself alive.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
I have learnt from
the Moon how to 
live in darkness brightly.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

Inthira Shini

read more
I will keep on
 doing good deeds to 
feel my parents proud. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

Anuj Jain

read more
Skin wrinkled
Hair silver
He saw her glowing
Even now
As always Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

Varadhan P M

read more

When you depart

Who would cry or laugh 😅😂

A tear can do both, beware.....  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
I also like blue,
but feelings are different  between us_two hearts .. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

princu

read more
Dil❤ ka Darya bah hi gaya... Mujhko samundar mil na sakaa..... ¿?  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

DrLal Thadani

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Life is to overcome jealousy & share joy & happiness. Don't react to bad or negative feelings #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Life is to Live easy 
and simple life 
and not to react to 
negative feelings or
destructive thoughts..

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

Life is to overcome jealousy 
& share joy & happiness. Don't 
react to bad or negative feelings

suraj sharma

read more
Loving someone who is not been even keen to be with you Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #12wordlifepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification