Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NovemberFeelsLike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NovemberFeelsLike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about purnima kab hai november 2020, sarvartha siddhi yoga in november 2020, chowthi date in november 2020, celebrities birthday in november, goodbye november quotes,

• 33 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a new warm coat in the 
wardrobe !  Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The desperate urge to finally quench our thirst, yet hesitant to bring the glass to the lips, for who knows if the liquid in it has been cursed and our parched throat may only hurt? Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #SunSet #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the SUNSET that you knew would take place 
but haven't paid attention to till the time
you looked at the sky and found it painted with strokes of red, yellow, orange and pinch of fading blue.
In that very moment you forgot how lovely the morning was,
how dreadfully hopeless the afternoon heat felt on your skin
but all you could feel is cold evening breeze 
with hope that night will give you beautiful ending wrapped in starry sky. Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #sunset #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
It's my birthday month...
Mast lag rha hai...
Recently I have got my first salary through government job, I am currently doing...
But not satisfied with it...
Job se satisfied nhi hu salary to acchi hi hai... 😉
Birthday ane wala hai Osho ka 🌻🎂
New city, New job, salary and birthday but still something, actually many things are missing 😃...

मन हो गया to sing this song 🌻 by kavita krishna murthy 
Aankhon me taare chamake, raaton me juganu damake
Mit gaye nishaan gham ke piya piya piya
Gun gun main gaati jaau, chhun chhun paayal chhanakaau Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sakshi Vashist

November feels different this year. 
The weather is not that chilly, 
a hot water bath feel heavenly though. 
The smog has covered the sky, 
not many farmers have started burning crops though.
The days have become shorter, 
time seems to run faster though. 
The people in the city seem nicer, 
their hearts remain cold though. 
The stars peep out glorifying the shifts in the planets, 
no-one has time to stargaze though.
The nights seem quiet, 
the clock's clicking seem louder though.
The calendar is ready to turn over, 
I feel like it just started though.
November feels different to me this year, 
do you feel the same though?  My humble attempt at #novemberpoem 
#november #novemberfeelslike #novemberorember

Bizz_are_ Soul

Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fall #novemberdiaries #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

read more
shredding old memories,
to recreate new,
while fall awaits the advent... Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine
#fall 
#novemberdiaries  
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba

cressy adoline

read more
A happy soothing breeze
Approaching our heart and
Refresh it with its warm touch
And makes us to feel the eternal
Beauty of the world around us!
 Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
A Peaceful Morning of Hope 
that can be change Life in Future
 if you manage it as healing Enthusiasm Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
beginning of fresh happiness...  Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The good moments to come 
With brightness in the heart 
In the Ray's of the sun falling on 
The earth with different feeling 
Peace within  Missing #YoSimWriMo? Not anymore. Time to come up with a #simile. #NovemberFeelsLike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification