Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stoppedexpecting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stoppedexpecting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stopped talking to me, stopped talking to my best friend, note to self stop expecting meaning in hindi, stopped talking to my crush, stopped talking to my parents,

• 29 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I started 
investing in myself
and that 
never disappointed me. Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Humour #Irony #msjquotes #Msj

read more
I started getting the unexpected.. Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#humour #irony #msjquotes #msj

Khait Ul Abyaz

Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I started being happy.

Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
It was as if all shackles had fallen, to my surprise, I breathed free, happy... 
 Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
people started expecting

This is how
I came to know
Life is not easy at all
And it tests you all the time.

#yqbaba

#sattymuses

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the relationship bounced back
the toxicity of it, revealed again
in false  accusations and promises

Megha Lakhani

read more
I move away silently Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Shocks that shook my inner peace

suddenly stopped.  Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

No more Disappointments...  Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #nafisawrites Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Nafisa Ali

read more
When I stopped expecting,
I knew where I stood!!!. Tell us about yourself. What happened after you #stoppedexpecting? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #nafisawrites
Collaborating with Nafisa Ali
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification