Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onceyoucomehome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onceyoucomehome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you once made lyrics, love happens only once quotes, love only happens once, true love happens only once, birthday wishes to love once,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You feel that love and care is roaming all around yourself Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I welcome you warm
To make you calm. Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

read more
My house glows brightly..! Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
You get back into the comfort of your own skin which envelopes you beautifully,
Where you unabashedly hug it's nakedness,
Where you shut the door to a world that judges you and enter a space where you find bits of you everywhere..
Once you come home, you find yourself waiting to hug you. Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
My house glows brightly..! Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba,🌻

read more
I will show you my everything...
From my diary to my childhood toys...
My life to my truths,
My love to my life...
Sab kuch btaugi tumhe...
Tumhe saare din dekhna chahugi...
Tumhe सुनना chahugi...
I seriously want someone in my life...
But time pass nhi...
Ek hamesha saath hone wala...
Iski to waise kya guarantee😀
In this matter I have very clear cut concept...
Pyaar, shaadi ek hi insan se...
Baaki let's see my fortune. 🙄
I have been feeling
 love and lover in 
most of the poetry.. 
Why... I don't know🌻
I know above lines are
 not completely practical...
 Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba,🌻

Anonymous

read more
I will treat you as I treat every winter breeze
I am here with my open arms to make you ease
I will welcome you even if I will freeze
I will listen to you as I used to listen buzzing bees
To make you comfort, 
on my soul I will make a crease
I will feel you as 
I used to feel those rustling leaves of trees
I will treat you as emerald that resides in the deep sea

Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you are in your comfort zone... Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
and everything will 
be fine.. Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
You will see the most happiest person in the world!  Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification