Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poemwith2questions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poemwith2questions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the way i love you poem, example of poem about love, gujarati poem on love, edgar allan poe love poems, love poem good morning,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The highest purpose of existence 
Is knowing,'who am I'?
We are taught that 
we are born out of previous karma
If so then, what made us born for first time??
 In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life has thrown us into a quagmire
How do we extricate ourselves? 
We are all searching for a way out
Anger writ large on every face
Don't you think we are in a pitiable state? 
 In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Let's start at the very beginning
What's the best way to do it? 
I think we should begin with me
On second thoughts, let's start with you
Would you mind if we do it with both of us together?  In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

Ewa Regmi

read more
Is this what we were destined for?
Or, there is more to suffer...
Is there any karma to reimburse?
Or, We can be together forever...
Like, True Lovers! In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Greetings for days initiates joyfulness, 
Are not this strange that surpass? 
Suggestions creates hesitation. 
That is what we oversee in our lives, 
Is this an evolution to carry? 

Inthira Shini

read more
It was not a coincidence
Can I call it beautiful incident?
You give me the key
To open the magic shop
Can we both stay there together? In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
“Who am I” ?
My skin colour, fabric, size, shape,
won’t define my identity,
Hear me once, & I bet YOU will tell the world,
“Who am I” ? In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

Anuj Jain

read more
They say God is benevolent
Is He? 
Obviously, He provides to the hungry destitutes
He provides riches to kings too
Isn't He benevolent? In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

Varadhan P M

read more
Tell me, how to be Happy in Life?

Do people wait for the waves to subside
for bathing?

It is the Aptitude that matters.

Life can't go on in Uniform Velocity.
   Do you agree? Then enjoy the twists and turns in life...  In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the second and the fifth line should begin with one question each. #poemwith2questions 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Greetings for days initiates joyfulness, 
Are not this strange that surpass? 
Suggestions creates hesitation. 
That is what we oversee in our lives, 
Is this an evolution to carry? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification