Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dewdropsasked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dewdropsasked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mountain dew commercial disguised as a love poem, mountain dew dar ke aage jeet hai, dewdrop in hindi, tullamore dew price in india, morning dew quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
do you remember the last time you smiled like a child?  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cressy adoline

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To refresh myself and start my day with
Good thoughts, new hopes, sweet words
By refreshing to the core!  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

just muskaan

read more
If I had something as bright as this dewdrop
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
What is my purpose,
as I am so tiny?
I said, a drop of you
is enough
to remove thirst of nature
and thirst of our eyes... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
to live a beautiful life
and be detached as
life is evanescent.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
drop my pensiveness just like they drop from the sky above.
The dew drops ask me to calm myself and settle myself as it settles beautifully on the leaf increasing its beauty. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqdidi #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts

Rajnish Sharma

read more
I am alive till first ray of sun  will evaporate me even then  I happy to be the part of this world...and you live for 50 years always cribbing and criticising this world. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #writer #2liners #deadman_walking23

read more
How my strength laughed 
at her greed of desire
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #writer #2liners #deadman_walking23

CK JOHNY

read more
Will you hold me I'll quench your thirst  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #dewdropsasked #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 592/366

read more
Have you every experience 
Something beautiful like me?
592/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification