Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freedomin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freedomin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri image free download 10, freedom of expression in india, freed meaning in hindi, freedom fighters of india with names and details in kannada, poems about freedom and equality,

• 20 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Let her be what she wants to be  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nisha

Little things... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not having to feel obligated to 
tell mom your plans.

Little things...

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Freedom preceeds love and marriage
And Succeeds death in dictionary. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Caged in words, freedom merely remained a sentence in history  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Independence is the outcome of sacrifice and struggles of patriot.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Inthira Shini

read more
Do not disturb the ecosystem
stop destroying lives of animals.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Inthira Shini

read more
Right to express the ideas to enrich the valuable growth. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
freedom comes with a price to pay  wrapped in responsibility  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
 incharge of one’s own life & decisions,
Creating own boundaries. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

Varadhan P M

read more
Liberty to act freely on your own willingly without compulsion. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #freedomin10words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification