Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nofullmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nofullmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rahotep and nofret, nofap motivation quotes, nofap quotes, nofap motivation, nofap social anxiety,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ewa Regmi

Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It has become half with the shame of deeds of demons...
Don't want to shine bright anymore  Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Even then the crescent bits shine 
And the gloomy craters hide Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba moon cum boon

read more
Now it has turned to half.. But mysteriously Complete....
Crescent shape inculcates various treasures and mysteries,
Half but mysteriously complete....
13 in counting, gives rare but incredible 5 solar eclipses...
Geographically half but mysteriously complete....
Moon cum boon🌙🌙🌛🌜 Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba moon cum boon

Naseem Habib

read more
It declined for love of the sun.... Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Suparas Jain

Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #lifelessons #completelove #eternity #yqquotes

read more
So the meaning of complete love is always conceptual.  Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
#love #life #lifelessons #completelove #eternity #yqquotes

Harvinder Kaur

read more
Because my praise is missing.... Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
But it's coolness still spread each shore. Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
A fool moon is a libra shines a spot lights on relationship,  when I can't feel
A lot off Exuberance in my relation.
Then my feelings about moon.
That is not my final destination,
May be change in future. Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

archana jinagal

read more
चाँद अभी पूरा नहीं है
गहराती इस पे जो धरा की परछाई है
बिखर रही हो रोशनी फिर भी
हारा नहीं है चाँद 
ये तो वक़्त की अंगड़ाई है Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
It has started weaning
Just like our relationship
Diminishing day by day
Yet, I know it's just a phase
The full moon will come again Collab and share your musing about the moon. #nofullmoon #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification