Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ittookme19years Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ittookme19years Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about itto full form, itt fire pump, advance itt exam, itto members, itto upsc,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

The Scarlet Ink

I cannot escape this feeling, or say habit, of sharing everything with you. I miss you. But I'm doing good, just this void won't fill up easily. #letter to #mybestfriend #ittookme19years #Friendship love #Missing #yqbaba #

read more
Letter #9

Dear Bestfriend,

You know, I'm almost good and happy since we've stopped talking. Though, I feel a constant void. Whom do I run to, to tease that I've eaten yummy sandwiches today? 
Everything I've to say to you, I put it in my notes, so that when you come back, I can show them to you. Despite knowing the fact that you never liked to read, except the memes. And whom do I cry to when little things feel overwhelming to me? You never liked me being talkative.
A little black sparrow comes to sleep here, in my balcony, daily at night. I slightly open the door, peep through the gap of the door. She's aware that I'm here. I stay there for a while, until she trusts me enough. I talk to her about my day. She stays, staring at me, looking straight into my eyes. Her glittering eyes light up my dark soul. Feels like I've got a friend. And I still wish to run to you and tell you about my new friend. I cannot escape this feeling, or say habit, of sharing everything with you. I miss you. But I'm doing good, just this void won't fill up easily.

#letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years
#friendship #love #missing #yqbaba #

The Scarlet Ink

Also my laptop is angry with me. I fall asleep in middle of a movie and there's nobody to shut it down like you used to do when i fell asleep during our movies. Snacks go waste because I've a sparrow stomach. How you used to always scold me for the mess i make on floor while eating. Ants try to be my snacking partner. They eat the tiny pieces of food from floor. Ants don't really seem to enjoy the margherita that you loved. It's hard to finish all of it at once. You never liked wasting food. I h #yqbaba #letter #bestfriend #ittookme19years

read more
Letter #8

Dear Bestfriend,

I miss you. A chatterbox I'm. Walls try their best, but fail to replace you. Your dry hands were softer to hold, than the paint peels of my walls. Your shoulder was a better tear absorbent than my cotton pillow that gets wet with snot in no time. You know how quickly I catch cold. 
Will you please visit here, for one last time, to teach my walls how and my pillows how to deal with an emotional mess like me?

Yours,
Distant friend. Also my laptop is angry with me. I fall asleep in middle of a movie and there's nobody to shut it down like you used to do when i fell asleep during our movies. Snacks go waste because I've a sparrow stomach. How you used to always scold me for the mess i make on floor while eating. Ants try to be my snacking partner. They eat the tiny pieces of food from floor. Ants don't really seem to enjoy the margherita that you loved. It's hard to finish all of it at once. You never liked wasting food. I h

The Scarlet Ink

Thank you for accepting me for what I'm and helping me get better. #letter to #mybestfriend #ittookme19years #yqbaba

read more
Letter #7

Dear Bestfriend,

Secrets are for other people. 
With you, secrets don't feel like secrets.
They're our casual talks. 
I'm happy about how transparent we are
while sharing things.
Thank you for being a clean mirror
that doesn't add any blemishes
to the reflection of my face. Thank you for accepting me for what I'm and helping me get better.

#letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years
#yqbaba

The Scarlet Ink

Letter #6

Dear Bestfriend,

I think you must have realized for one more time
that you're my bestfriend when,
on the day before your birthday,
I vented out to you all my frustration of
how all the surprises that I've planned for you
are failing one by one, 
and how impotent I feel
to celebrate your long distance birthday,
this year. #letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years #yqbaba

The Scarlet Ink

Letter #5

Dear Bestfriend,

The best thing about you is how you have always kept my word. How you don't do things which I feel are wrong for you or how you geniunely feel sorry for doing them.
I've seen you grow and change positively over this year. Such a good listener you've become.
And you still keep saying, "I'm the same".
I'm so proud of you. #letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years
#yqbaba

The Scarlet Ink

Hearing from you about your teenage, you made me realize how everyone's stupid. Now, I love laughing with you at all the silly jokes, crushes and teenage stupidity. Now I don't feel guilty about the mistakes I did out of immaturity, instead I love laughing at how stupid I was. I love how you've accepted my past and how you know very well that people change over the time. Somewhere between this, I love how I've accepted myself for what I was and what I've become now. #ittookme19years #yqbaba l #mybestfriend #letter

read more
Letter #4

Dear Bestfriend,

Thank you for making me as cool as you are. A super-shy and insecure girl I was. I was supposed to be a good girl all the time. Nobody ever knew about my school time crushes. Nobody every knew about the mistakes I had made out of immaturity. Afterall, a good girl I was, who kept cursing herself for all the mistakes she thought she had done.

(Read further in caption) Hearing from you about your teenage, you made me realize how everyone's stupid.
Now, I love laughing with you at all the silly jokes, crushes and teenage stupidity. Now I don't feel guilty about the mistakes I did out of immaturity, instead I love laughing at how stupid I was. 
I love how you've accepted my past and how you know very well that people change over the time.
Somewhere between this, I love how I've accepted myself for what I was and what I've become now.

#ittookme19years #yqbaba #l

The Scarlet Ink

Letter #3

Dear Best friend,

Being with you, I learnt one thing.
You cannot keep staying in any relationship. You get bored. Like how you get bored of staying inside your home sometimes. You need a break.
But wherever you go, you'll always come back to your home. If you don't, the place was never meant to be yours, nor was the relationship.

I have realized, you're my home.
You're my best friend. #letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years #yqbaba

The Scarlet Ink

A #letter to #mybestfriend #ittookme19years There have been a lot of times times when I stay mum and don't speak a word. I get mad at you but won't tell why. You always stay, talking to my silence. My heart cannot stop laughing at how suddenly you start waffling about beauty in our surroundings, or start babbling on any random topic, trying to convince me. Despite of how hard I try not to bring that laughter on my face, you somehow convince me everytime. It isn't just about convincing, you resp #yqbaba #letters

read more
Letter #2

There's a thing or two about my best friend.

Even when my fingers refuse to type in frustration,
or when my mouth finds no words,
he stays and talks to my silence. A #letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years

There have been a lot of times times when I stay mum and don't speak a word. I get mad at you but won't tell why.
You always stay, talking to my silence.
My heart cannot stop laughing at how suddenly you start waffling about beauty in our surroundings, or start babbling on any random topic, trying to convince me.
Despite of how hard I try not to bring that laughter on my face, you somehow convince me everytime.
It isn't just about convincing, you resp

The Scarlet Ink

Letter #1

Dear Bestfriend,

Thank you for providing me with
a license to let my frustration out to you
as much as I want.
The best part about this license is,
it has no expiry date and
it gives me a 'no accident' guarantee. #letter to #mybestfriend
#ittookme19years
#birthday #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification